G'day from - VIC

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

g,day

scanners here love 22s use them for hunting rabbits and foxes !

cheers

B) )GDAY HI GUYS.HOW ARE YOU ALL IAM JUST NEW IN AUSTRALIA AND IAM GOOD IN HUNTING,,SO PLEAS HOW CAN I GET HUNTING WEAPON,,I MEAN WATS THE RULS IN HER,,ALSO IM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS WHO HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT HUNTING IN AUSTRALIA,,KIND REGARDS,, BEKO Edited by beko

Hey everyone!

My names Daniel, i want to get into hunting, just waiting till after yr 12 VCE exams till buy a gun. I live in north-western Melbourne, and Im looking to buy an air-rifle mostly for shooting birds and small game. Really looking forward to getting started...

took up target shooting and got interested in hunting of which my father and grandfather are ardent supporters

Gday, im Mason,

Im from Melbourne, 19 years old and i am the only person with a passion for shooting in my family, unfortunantly.

I own 9 rifles, a Steyr pro Varmint .223, Baikal IZH18 30-06, Ruger 96/44 Magnum, CZ 453 .22, CZ 453 VARMINT .17HMR, Kimber Longmaster VT 22-250, Gamo Socom .177, Gecado .177 and an old browning .22 single shot i learnt on.

As i cant have a yaber on about shooting and hunting with my family i am stoaked to find a place like this to learn on, cheers and happy hunting.

Mason.

Hi, I'm Moss. I really came on the site for information purposes - before he knew me, my boyfriend was a keen hunter (pigs and goats mainly) but his guns haven't seen the light of day in many years. :( I'd love for him to get back into it so I'm just getting up to speed. :)