G'day from - VIC

howdy everyone!my names rhys im 16 apprentice diesel mech and keen to get into target shooting/hunting when i turn 18!i collect ammo as a hobby and my biggest round at the moment is a .50bmg,keen to meet some people on here and go out for a shot or 2 and im hoping to go to the ssaa range in springvale for a shot with the .22's im in wallan btw.

cheers,

rhys.

Edited by explornoz

Gday all, new to the sport this year but manage to get out for a shoot every couple of weeks, have a Rem 700 BDL in 222, a Toz 17 22 and an SKB 600. Interested in taking some goats and hares for the pot, and also foxes and rabbits. Good to be aboard.

Gday everyone

My name is Paw and Im from Denmark. My family and I are planning to move to Victoria (Melbourne area) in March 2011 and stay for at least 1 year. I am interested in most kinds of hunting with both rifles and shotguns.

I hope that I will be able to go hunting in Victoria during our stay and I wish to gain more information about the hunting possibilities/rules and to meet others with the same interests.

Edited by Paw

hey everyone.. H-man here.

living in croydon at the moment.. only been shooting for about 12 months but i have 4 properties that i regulary shoot on ( tolmie x2, noojee and morwell)

all have deer on them but i havent shot 1 yet haha so i just shoot rabbits and foxes to get my fix.. anyways talk to ya's on the forums

Hi all.have hunted for years,the last 27 years dedicated to stalking sambar,learned alot in my early years by trial and error,as nobody would tell you squat,sites like this can save you years of climbing those bloody hills for nothing but a good view and a workout,bought a lota gear that was crap and carried a lot of useless junk,love surfing (short boards)and love those mountains,be glad to help anyone with what i'v learned.

Cheers

Hi everyone

im henry and i live in vermont south,

i have never hunted before and dont have a firearm or bow but

i am interested in hunting and will soon start to learn how to shoot an arrow.

so i just wanted to get some information on hunting and where i could i could learn archery

and what i have to do to get a firearm liscense.

Hi Henry, Try lilydale bow club ,you will learn heaps and find out what to buy and not to buy,Correct draw lenght bow etc, Cheers Cotso

G'day fellas (and ladies, no doubt).

I'm relatively new to hunting, having only been spotlighting rabbits a few times with a mate on his farm, so I'm here to learn more.

At the moment I have two rifles, a .22lr and a trusty old .303 BSA.

My wife and I enjoy our camping and 4WDing, and I want to learn more about hunting so I can supply a bit of food for the camp oven when we are out bush.

And of course I am very happy to do my bit for conservation and shoot any fox, feral cat / dog, cane toad, indian mynor etc that I see through the scope. :)

Thank you.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Righto you buzzard's, Feel like I have been pushed into a corner here Umm been chasing the mighty Sambar for a good number of years. Had some successfull hunts and others,, well let's just say if you can walk away with learning something new with any trip then your still in front. cheers