G'day from - VIC

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hey my name Is Hoggy and i just getting in to hunting. I live in the Melbourne region and i joined to network with people of similar interests.

Cheers

Hi there everyone. My name is Tim I,m from the southern suburbs. I have been shooting since I was about 8 with may Dad. We have hunted everything from rabbits to pigs foxes etc. We also love river fishing. I used to have a pistol liscence and shot action match with a .45.

Looking forward to chatting to you all and learning alot.

Cheers

Hello all

Just moved back to aus after a few fantastic years living on the South Island of New Zealand. Still plenty of new hunting experiences to tackle both here and abroad.

I am still buying firearms but pretty much have everything covered up to buffalo.

Looking forward to hearing about all the great hunting opportunities back in Aus.