G'day from - VIC

G'day everyone,

I'm a keen clay target shooter but don't often get the chance to go! Love it. Also might be participating in quail season this year for the first time on the farm, should be good! Happy shooting :)

Hi Guys,

I am a new member to this site.

I used to do a lot of shooting in the past, and have returned to the sport I love after 5years.

I currently own a Browning a-bolt riffle which I use for deer shooting

and a Belgium Browning u/o and a Fabarm u/o which I use on Ducks, Hares etc etc.

I look forward to discussing topics that interest us all here and hopefully making and meeting new contacts.

g'day im mark, im new to hunting, i've got a 12g shotgun and i've been doing a little bit of skeet shooting, but im looking forward to doing some actual hunting. im hoping to find some good information and learn a some new things from this forum.

cheers

Hi guys,

have recently relocated to Melbourne from Ireland whilst in Ireland i was a keen pigeon and pheasant shooter would love to take up shooting here maybe ducks and pigs deer etc i have a few shotguns and rifles back home in ireland and would love some info on how i go about getting them into Australia or how and where i could shoot duck?

Any info would be much appreciated thanks in advance.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Hi all my name is Mark I mostly do bowhunting and 3d comps i shoot a elite GT500 set at 90# which is a little extreme but it shoots super fast and there isn,t much out there it wont pass through cheers Mark

Edited by archer67