G'day from - VIC

Gudday, I live in Latrobe Valley Vic, found this forum after getting into hunting for the first time over the last 12 months and for a newbie this place has some great info. At the moment I am into chasing foxes some family property and have scored a few, but eventually wouldn't mind tryin for some deer. Cheers

G,day All Rshippy here from North East Victoria,been hunting deer,goats and the vermin as well!

New to site s hope to chat and get to know more!

Cheers

rshippy

амайка на заказ пепси-секси мужские футболки мировых брендов заказать хоккейную футболку рок футболки король и шут печать на футболках леопарда майки нанесение рисунка сонник красная футболка нанесение изображения футболки удлиненные футболки христианские наклейки на футболки купить майку с медведем футболки с поросенком москва где купить майки с надписью дзюдо интернет магазин футболки губка боб майка олимпиада 80 http://www.forum.mobilediscodirectory.co.uk/member.php?u=23211

принт на футболку спб светящиеся футболки-майки водолазки футболки блузки от 150руб до 600руб футболки в узбекистане светящиеся футболки-майки хоккейные майки сборных футболки тик тоник светящиеся футболки для клубов детектив о майке хаммере заказать футболки comedy club футболка polo американские и австралийские футболки майки толстовки сколько прибавляет майка в жиме интернет магазин майки f1

футболки с символикой пермь футболки для термобумаги фотопечaть нa футболкaх бизнес печать на футболках майка russia вязаная футболка заказать футболку с рисунком герба армении футболки honda style футболка дэвид блейн интернет магазин майки из мультиков с барашками http://ns1.youngcyber.com/%7Emiftahca/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26072&p=93154#p93154

фото на футболках в санкт-петербурге майка для похудения артемида белая футболка купить гламурная майка уроки граффити - фотошоп рисунки на футболках футболки турция seyko qualityоптом майка крючком описание майки из купить футболку динамо тбилиси шокер магазин футболки одежда эксклюзивные футболки люминисцентные футболки футболки с олимпийским мишкой футболки где купить на футболку

детская майка футболки прикольные выбирай футболка милана купить футболку группы misfits как одевать майку для жима

Hi Folks, live in central Victoria,been huntin,fishin and wandering around the bush for the last 45 years and it hasn't lost its magic yet...bowhunting, foxhunting with running dogs and terriers or getting a few bunnies with the whippets and ferrets is all part of the great thing of getting out there...brought up on the Murray and haven't got sick of dropping a line in yet either!!! ...looking forward to being part of a site with like minded people...ATB..Abbott

Edited by maysfire

hi im from melbourne. ive done a fair bit of goat hunting, but done no deer hunting and really want to get on the sambar. ive had a few trips to big river that were a waste of time as i realy had no idea what i was looking for or what area to be in. hopeing to pick up a few tips on this site

Gday all, looking forward to chatting with you all. Looks like a really great post. I enjoy all aspects of hunting from big game to game birds. At the moment I am really getting back into duck hunting as its been a while since I pulled the trigger on the old under and over.

Seems like there are really great like minded people on this post and look forward to chatting.

As mentioned, really trying to back into duck hunting this season, if anyone has any info on some good spots please let me know

Cheers

G'day all.

Names Bill & I live in melbourne.

Am an avid hunter & fisherman having grown up heavilly involved in both.

Also breed 'Epagneuls Bretons' (usually known by their incorrect name as Brittany Spaniels) which are a utility gundog.

Hunt quail,rabbit,duck,partridge,pheasant,deer(mainly Sambar),pig & goat(haven't chased the latter for a while now tho). Most of my hunting these days (apart from deer,pig,goat) revolves around my gundogs. I also run em in Field & Retrieving Trials.

Am a member of Club L'Epagneul Breton Inc' Vic, SSAA & it's gundog sub-discipline(WGAA).

Very heavilly involved in game fishing also.

Ok, nuff for now.

Catch'all soon.

Bill.

Edited by Bill A