• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I watch a lot of YouTube and just now I came across this video that was posted about a year ago.  This is how I came to join this forum. Everything about “the hunt” makes the hunt the r

Kia Ora and to hi all,  * Long intro, sorry. My name is Regan (34), from central North Island of New Zealand. Now living in NW Melbourne Vic.                                                 

Hi Guys, Jake here I have been hunting deer with my father Chris for about 8 years in the high country Victoria, our caliber of choice is a 300WSM and 7mm rem Mag. Where very keen hunters and wan

Posted Images

Hi all, am new to this site but have been a hunter and shooter for a long time. My interests now are target shooting (shotgun and rifle) mostly. Looking forward to see what I can learn while sharing some of my knowledge along the way.

Gday all,
I'm 22 and have been hunting my whole life. Mostly a deer hunter but do a bit of duck and quail shooting as well as chasing a few foxes with the bow and running dogs. Hunt with bow and rifle - couldnt live without either. Looking forward to chatting to other hunters and getting to know a few lads.

Cheers,

SB

Hi guys, new shooter keen to learn what I can from those that have been in the game for a while.

Hi guys.

I hunt bunnies, foxes, pigs one day, and deer one day.

have a 30.06 and 22lr, next on the list is a varmiting 204 ruger.

After some info on new private land to hunt on, where it is available, and anything else thats going.

Hi to all, New to site and have a few years hunting up my sleeve. Hunt foxes, and deer mostly, got a few heads on the wall both off the hounds and stalking. Hunt foxes with dogs, jack russells mainly out of dens, rockpiles and bush, and spotlighting. Have a 17 remington fireball i use spotlighting, and a remington 700 308 on the deer. Look forward to what the site has to offer and hearing about what the blokes are up too. Cheers brinny

Hi All,

My name is Brendan im 22 i've been hunting for 15 years know mainly for ducks and quail, these last few years i got into stalking pigs which i really enjoy and find a challenge. Im on this site mainly to learn a few things on deer hunting as it is a game that i have been keen about for a few years but not had the chance to take on so hopefully get a few tips off AusHunt

Cheers!

Hi im Peter, 27 from east gippsland, just started shooting a 60lb redzone compound 12 months ago and belive it or not had my first hunt for bunnies 3 hours ago. :D
Hoyt upgrade soon.

• AusHunter changed the title to G'day from - VIC