G'day from - VIC

Hi

My name is Melissa

I am just about to get my lisence and I am wondering what type of gun would be best for me. I have no one I know with any gun experiance so decided to join a forum to ask all the dum questions lol. I want to shoot rabbits, foxes, goats and pigs is there a good all round gun that can take care of all of these with out making a mess of the rabbits?

I live in Vic, is there any good shooting spots?

Thanks Mel

Hi all. Just signed up to AusHunt and looking forward to chatting with some of you in the near future. Currently my favorite rifle is my Tikka T3 in 204. Just started reloading and I'm hoping to pick up a few more tips online. Also in the market for a 300 WinMag, or 300WSM. Haven't decided yet. 270WSM is possibly a contender also. Hopefully to be used on Samber....

Cheers,

Ben

Howdy fellow hunters.

I am 23, own a .270 winchester, .308 remington, mossberg U/O and an old 1906 winchester .22 pump action. Currently living in the heart of Sydney but looking forward to moving to either Ballarat VIC or Warwick/Toowoomba QLD depending on work requirements.

I enjoy hunting any way I can get it but joined the forum to get some tips on training my 'Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever' (toller) pup to do what she's bred for.

Hi guys, my name is John and I live in Vic. I am new shooter. Still waiting on my PTA and have 3 x CZ rimfires on order. 2 x .22LR's and 1 x .17HMR. Can't wait to pick them up!

I enjoy target shooting(have been to the Springvale range a few times with friends) and would like to start hunting rabbits for a feed. Then deer, pigs, etc, etc.

Edited by Jamster

Hi all,

My name is Regan and I am a keen hunter. I live in Geelong hunt mostly in Victoria and Twice a year travel up North for larger game.

I currently own a CZ.22 deluxe with 3-9 Burris scope, a Tikka T3 lite .243 fitted with a 4-12 leupold scope and a 12 guage shotgun.

Look forward to joining in on the forum.

Cheers Regan

Hi all,

As a keen 14 year old ferreter, I am always on the look out for new open spots. Does anyone know of any around the Ballarat area? Particularly south of Ballarat, it is unlikely there is any but its worth a shot.

Cheers,

Tom