Gday,

New member here. From eastern melb, get up to qld couple times a year on the pigs n goats.

Look forward to learning plenty from here

Cheers

Hey, Just looking at getting into hunting and learning more about the sport, previously just been a target shooter at the local range.

I currently Have 22lr Baikal 16-01 and a 1943 SMLE No.4 Mk1*.

Cheers

-Slilence

Hi all

im a keen hunter do quite a bit of spotlighting foxes,rabbits.

would like to pick up tips on deer hunting and give it a go.Maybe learn a few tips on reloading.

I have a Winchester model 70 in 222rem,browning abolt in 223wssm and a parker hale in 270 win that I load for.

Cheers guys

Hello everyone, my name is Christoph and I live in Melton I'm a fairly new shooter not clueless but definitely have a lot to learn I have only one gun at the moment it's a Ruger American in .308 and I just love the thing :-) soon I might be buying a .22 from a friend who is moving overseas I'm very keen to learn about hunting spots near where I live and also if possible line up some properties I can hunt pests on

Glad to meet you guys here. I am Tim. Still fresh to this game, so ... welcome LOL...I am in Melbourne and I have a Savage Axis rifle .223 and a Beretta Silver Pigeon shotgun, maybe I am gonna get a .270 or .308 rifle. Like deer... Hope I will get one soon. Cheers!!!

Edited by VICTIM

Hello All,

Currently going through the process of acquiring a long arm license !
I've been hunting with friends both in Victoria and in Malaysia.

I am also a keen bushwalker/hiker and into bushcraft.

I'm looking at a .22LR for my first rifle and will get some practice before I look at anything bigger.

HI there every one my name is Nick i enjoy my hunting bit of an all rounder hunt with rifles and shotguns

these days more with a 12g . but looks like a nice forum you have here

i am from VIC

Cheers

Hi guys, i'm from Victoria. I joined this site as i am doing prop construction and reproduction for short films and recreation costumes from films. I am on the look out for two Safariland Competition Model 012 holster in carbon fiber finish, both a right and left handed version. I am posting to many gun/hunting etc. forums in attempts to find these. Being a discontinued item from about 07', i think they are pretty hard to come by. If anyone can help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Scott

Welcome aboard Scott. I'd post something in the general section as not everybody reads the intros.

gday, looks like a few spammers get on this site....

im brad, a sambar hunter for about 20 years or so, im in Melbourne these days but I come from sambar country.

tikka lite 22-250, browning leaver 325WSM, custom herstal 30-06, browning xbolt 243, weatherby 300mag, mauser 6.5 x 55, sauer s202 374H&H. best rifle is my 30-06 without a doubt.

look forward to looking around, cheers and happy stag hunting.