G'day from - VIC

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hi all

new too website and hunting just pick myself up a bruno mdl 2 .22 come from croydon yarra valley way.

look forward to learning more bout this site

Hello Everyone, just signed up.... live in North East Victoria (there's no-where better for hunting).

Chase all sorts of game locally: Quail, Ducks, Rabbits, Foxes, Goats, Deer and even Kangaroos (under permit obviously).

Cheers...Mick

Cant wait till I go out next......

Jaso promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which will be reflected in my positive discussions and attitudes on these boards. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer my questions.

Copying and pasting here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

Jaso.

Hi guys/gals.........name is michael and just getting back into the hunting again after a few years,have got a 30-30 lever action that has been sitting in the gun safe for a long time and have just purchased a cz .17 hmr varmint....whichis just a pleasure to shoot. hopeing to learn a few things on the forum or just get some tips from the more expierienced guys out there.also making some friends will be a bonus.........cheers

Hi,

The names Cody.

Originally from central qld but now living in east gippsland.

I own a 22-250 -leupold vx2 4-12x40 an a 9.3x62mm - leupold vx2 3-9x40.

Both in tikka t3hunter.

Big sako tikka fan.

I hunt for fox deer an pig.

But mostly just Shooting random stuff for stress relief and a love for big bangs.

Currently planning a custom 8mm Mauser L61 sako build.

Witch is my reason for joining as it's my first custom an have a lot of questions.

Im more of a laugh at stuff not very serious type of bloke.

I hope to learn from the collective knowledge of this board an I'm always open to suggestion.

Ill try not to be to much of a bother.

Have a good one gents

Hi all,

Names Will, Im 20 years old, live in melbourne and been hunting vermon for a while now, as well as ducks. Recently started deer stalking up in the mansfield hills. I currently have a shotgun, 12g Beretta silver pigeon and a Tikka T3

Light 30-06.

Looking forward to having a bit of a read of picking sneaky tips.

Good Hunting

Hello everyone

I too am pretty new to hunting a friend has taken me out several times and love it! Am hoping to purchase a CZ 527 Synthetic .223 to help me get started! Mainly shoot goats and rabbits! Any advice would be appreciated just going threw the process of getting my license!!