Hi All, just bought my first 2 guns, henry 17hmr lever action and an akkar churchill 12g. got them from a new gun shop in sunbury victoria, i dont think many people know its there but they have pretty much everything. www.gcfirearmsupplies.com if anyone was interested. Anyways the new gun shop here should attract more shooters into the area so hopefully see someone down there!

cheers

Hi guys,

New to AusHunt. Live in Vic and chase after pigs, goats, deer and all sorts of other ferals with my two boys whenever I get a chance. We are into bikes and quads to enable us to cover more ground.

Gday,

Im Michael. Ive been hunting/shooting for a sometime now. Shoot clays, and mainly hunt deer and ducks.Interested to see the conversation on the forum and always keen on learning more about hunting.

Cheers,

gday,

been a member of aushunt for a short while.

from the eastern suburbs of melbourne, and get upto SW queensland a couple times a year for the pigs.

mainly on quads, but also looking at getting into State Forest stuff here in Vic too.

Also recently join the local gun club for some clay target shooting too

cheers

Edited by mad_industries

Welcome Wayne68 (and everybody else!).

No you don't have to pay $15. Aushunt is free to use but you do get some extra benefits if you do decide to become a full member.

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle! That didn't take very long after our little talk.

Welcome Neal.

Now you need to start the process and get ready for Wonnongatta!

Grant

Hi All , looking forward to learning a great deal about Australian hunting, I'm a responsible and sensible person who enjoys outdoors I have a recently purchased my first Rifle of my own ,a nice little Tikka t3 laminate with s/s fluted barrel and bushnell elite scope I also have a s56e Baretta 12 ga and a weirach .22 which were both passed down to me from my Grandfather ,

I have only ever hunted in South Africa as that's where I was born and lived for the first 22 years of my life I'm now 37 and slowly starting to explore This beautiful country and all the hunting opportunities .look forward to chatting and helping where I can