G'day from - VIC

Hey, Im Nik, Known As Shooter69 Im New To The Forum, Im 12 Yrs Old, Im A Male: Live In Victoria In Ballarat,

I Hunt Pigs And Goats, Use Dogs And Guns,

Cheers ~ Nik

Hi one and all,

I'm from Western Victoria. Hunt deer mainly with a few goats thrown in. Like big boar rifles and have a double 470 NE along with a number of other calibres.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi

Just joined as I'm trying to help a buddy from RSA to find employment in Aust. He's a qualified professional hunter.

Thanks

Hey guys my names simon, i am 17 years old from south gippsland, i own a winchester model 70 in .308, a 12 guage and a 22 mag, i am in the deer section of aushunt for shooting a hog deer stag in the para park junior ballot. Like alot of hunters i am after that elusive big sambar stag, whether it be dogging or stalking i just love being up in the bush. Just recently i have started chasing fallow and will soon chase a red deer when im 18. (3 weeks cant wait!) i do a fair bit of spotlightin i try to go out once a week at least shooting foxes and rabbits. Umm my brother plays afl and only gets a few weeks off a year he wants me to find out somewhere to shoot some goats and/or pigs in victoria if its possible? any replys would be greatly appreciated thanks.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi my names Tony i live on the Mornington peninsula and have just got into shooting. Started on clay targets which is good fun and have bought a couple of rifles to shoot something more edible.I'm looking to shoot a few rabitts and foxes but am having trouble finding somewhere to go if anyone can help?. Would be greatly appreciated ta.

Hey all,

Maxx, I am in East Gippsland. I have been shooting for over 10 years. I just go for the feral critters... Fox's, rabbits, pigs, etc.

Planning a new Pig trip at the moment. Cannot wait.

Ciao.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi All,

My son & I are active IPSC Competitors and are we just getting into deer hunting. We did the ADA Hunters Course at Rawson last year and have been on several hunts since. We have been very close! - even got honked at a few times, but have not bagged a deer yet!

I hope we can get some hunting tips from your forum!

We are also looking at selling one of our guns and wonder if your forum could be the place to advertise it?

Best regards,

TRich :-)

Hi All,

First time to site, Generally hunt deer sambar and pigs, although with kids have been out of the action for a few years but hope to begin again this year. Deer mostly done over hounds via several crews for about five years now to do a bit of stalking.

Hi All,

my name is cruz from melbourne, new this site and hunting. currently have a tikka t3 30.06 and intersted chasing deers

I'm looking to hunt a few deers and rabbits but am having trouble finding somewhere to go if anyone can help?. Would be greatly appreciated.

best regards

cruz

Edited by cruz

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.