G'day from - VIC

hey all, I'm headin back near the high country n lookin forward to gettin introduced to hound hunting (work has kinda postponed this from happenin for almost two years) somethin different to stalking should be interesting. anyways be safe and enjoy

Hey there guys, my name's Mike and I'm from Bendigo, Victoria. I own a Savage Mark II .22 rifle and an heirloom 1912 FN .22 single shot rifle. I've done a bit of target shooting at the range but am now looking to go hunting. Will post on the board seeking more information and advice. Thanks for reading :)

G'day fellas,

I just moved to Wodonga not long ago and was thinking of giving hunting a go. Went on one hunt before in Arthur's pass NZ. was more like a morning hike with guns.

I dont have and licences but am researching and learning to see if i'll start it up. if i do the ADA course will be one thing i do.

see ya around the forums.

Hey everyone!

I'm a kiwi recently moved to Mildura, Victoria. I was a duck, pig and deer hunter mostly back in New Zealand.

Also did abit of rabbit and possum shooting

I own two hunting dogs, and 3 rifles (.308, 30-30, .22) and a 12 gauge shotgun.

In the process of getting my Victorian firearms license.

Looking at trying to get into hunting in Australia

G'day ladies and gents . As you can guess this is my first post. I have not done much shooting for a few years apart from a few foxes , but I'm trying to get back into hunting . I won't tell you my age but I have had a shooters license over 30 years. My rifles range from a .177 springer to a .308 Mauser with a couple of shoties thrown in the mix. At the moment I am only using a .22lr (thanks to a crook back). Since I can't shoot them at the moment I will read about them .

Hey, my name is James, mates call me brownie, in the process of getting my licence then getting a .243 im in he wodonga area and looking for some tips and maybe some advice on where and how to hunt some wild dogs in the lake hume/ tallangatta area been shooting rabbits and the range with some mates before so looking to upsize gamewise a bit. Found a property willing to let us come on and shoot on the mitta river just north of Talangatta. Any shooters in th wodonga/ northeast area feel free to get in touch and give me some pointers :)