Gday, switched my interest over from dirt bikes to deer hunting. Went out last weekend and caught the bug. Looking forward to years of challenging adventures.

Rifle is a Tikka T3 Lite S/S, using S&B 30-06.

Hi, my name is Reece and I'm from the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, I own a .22 ruger, a 17 hmr browning t bar and a single barrel 12 gauge shotgun. Done a bit of target shooting but keen on meeting people who go out hunting small game that could teach me a few things. 

Evening all,
My name is Oisin, im from NSW and I own and shoot both rimfire and centrefire rifle and pistol, I reload, hunt and target shoot when time allows and live on the northern beaches, say hi and let me know if you're nearby the northern beaches :).
Oisin

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L02 using Tapatalk

Hi Reece, nice to meet you, im new here too :)

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L02 using Tapatalk

On 6/19/2017 at 0:53 PM, GSPhunter said:

What breed of pooch do you have?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wirehair pointer bloodhound x out of a pure cat bitch, bailer & 2 hairy luggers. Picture shows my 2 hairy dogs and the other is my bailer.   Got 2 sons with dogs as well so we have 10 all together.

DSCN1025.JPG

DSCN1406.JPG

Hi my name is Paul 

im looking to get into stalking deer. I'm looking at buying a 783 Remington 30-06

Hi all!

im jake from Geelong. 

Returning to shooting after a too long absence. 

So far just reducing the rabbit and hare population at work. 

G'day Lads, 

I'm looking to get into some long(er) distance shooting, with a mix of hunting as well. Forums are always good place to start.  No licence or rifle yet; but will likely start with a .308.

Officially, never touched a gun. Unofficially is an entirely different story!

4 hours ago, balltearer said:

They will be monitoring your FB page next lol!

Ha! I don't brag about such unofficial things.. Wisdom is a rare thing these days =P

Hi fellow hunters and shooters. Stumbled on this forum and would like to get on board. Been hunting most my life but it's been on hold for some time whilst starting a family. Looking forward to getting back into the scene soon.

Gday All, 

Joining this site to learn a bit more and get some good leeds on tried and tested equipment. All in an effort to fill to the toolkit and make my time in the Victorian bush that little bit more enjoyable. 

Cheers, 

Konrad.