G'day from - VIC

G'day fellas. Im a 25 year old bloke from Geelong, Victoria.

I own a marlin 917vsf .17 hmr with a Vortex viper pst 2.5-10x44 and a DTA srs in .308 and .338 lap mag with a nightforce nxs 5.5-22x56. Looking to add a 22-250 conversion to it soon. I roll my own ammo and have a strong passion for longer range shooting 500-1000mts.

Im enlisted as a chocco rifleman, just waiting to head to kapooka sometime in the new year.

Always listening and learning, and hope i can help out too.

Cheers.

Hi guys, Ben from Victoria here, just heard about this forum from a hunting mate.

I'm here to find out more about fox & pest hunting mostly, got a17hmr, 223 & 25/06. Been hunting on and off since 2006, still so much to learn! Looking to have my first decent fox hunting season this summer. Greatly interested in reloading tips & varmint control.

Cheers!

Hi guys, Ben from Victoria here, just heard about this forum from a hunting mate.

I'm here to find out more about fox & pest hunting mostly, got a 17hmr, 223 & 25/06. Been hunting on and off since 2006, still so much to learn! Looking to have my first decent fox hunting season this summer. Greatly interested in reloading tips & varmint control.

Cheers!

Hey Folks,

Moved to Perth 3 years ago, avid Bow hunter, (the one thing I really missed).

currently own an Elite GT500 80lb bow and shoot 650 and 840 grain arrows.

and a custom Trad bow at 55lbs, with 640 grain Grizzly stiks.

I like shooting a heavy arrow that can generate a high momentum.

Apparently a bit of an overkill for WA so I'm gonna have to down grade my rig.

Anyway the next best thing to hunting is catching up with guys who hunt and understand the challenge and joy of being in the bush. so hi.

G'day all... 33 year old hunter from Vic.

Currently in the safe there is a Remington 700 sps in 30-06 with a zeiss 3-9x40, Remington VTR in .223 with a leupold 4-12x40, a CZ in .17hmr with a leupold vx2 3-9x40, a Silma under/over and a .22 sluggy...

Got a 125ac property in murchison which is good for few ferals now and again but most of my hunting is on farmers property's in the same area. Recently started stalking sambar and was lucky enough to nail a hind on my first trip out... Well an truly got the bug now and look forward to many more trips to the high country! Joined this forum to gain some knowledge, tips and insight into finding the elusive sambar stag!!

Cheers

Tater

Hello all my name is Andrew from west side of melbourne just got my licence So new to all this, been hunting with friends and love it, be good to hear some story's and get some pointers to

Cheers Andrew