G'day all new hunter to vic from nz hoping to learn a bit from the old hands out there

Hi All, 

I'm new to the forum and own a Tikka t3x lite in 308, a Styer in 223, an Adler and a couple of 22's.

Interested in participating in the forum!

I am new to the site. I owe two rifles currently - a Tikka T3 223 and a Verney Carron in 30-06

i am joining here so i can learn a bit more and hopefully pick up some tips stalking deer etc.

i look forward to talking and meeting lots of new people and hopefully new contacts.

56 minutes ago, james92 said:

G'day everyone new to hunting  (vic) hoping to learn and get tips from experienced hunters. 
Cheers James

Book your leave and come on the Gatta trip!

Hi , looking to get start deer shooting this year, hope to get some tips
If u can get urself to wonnangatta over the next week and a bit u could learn a lot!
  • Thanks 1

G’Day,

just spent the week hunting in the gatta with the Aushunt crew, had a awesome time and will tag along again!

cheers from simmo!

• Like 2

Gday from Vic,

New to hunting and looking to target Deer across VIC.  Hopefully will find some new contacts and tips here.  Will certainly pass on anything valuable which I learn along the way.

Cheers

G'day Guys. 

Moved from NSW to Vic last year, now my feet have touched the ground am looking to start hunting Victoria (it get old driving 8 hours every time you go for a shot). 

I enjoy hunting fixes, rabbits, deer, hell anything feral is OK for mine. 

Looking forward to meeting some new people here...

Cheers,

G.

Hi i am a newbie to this site ,i come from Adelaide and would like to have a crack at a sambar over in Victoria i mostly hunt goats ,foxes and bunnies ,this is a great site cheers Andy

G’day,

long time hunter, tho not much these days. Want to get back out into it. Currently have a Ruger 77 in 22-250 and an old Walter 22 target rifle for plinking. Looking at getting an 06 or 308 for deer. Been watching Hilldog on YouTube, got a serious case of lifestyle envy..

Cheers

S.