Hey guys, never hunted before but looking to start. Interested in sustainable hunting and harvesting meat for myself.

Attending my firearm saftey course next week and looking at some rifles for when my application is complete!

Jon

G'day new to hunting forums.

I shoot targets and sometimes feral critters.

Looking foreword to reading about others adventures

Cheers Seymore

Hi all,

I'm a South Aussie fallow hunter, I like Tikka rifles and I'm planning a hunting trip to Victoria to hunt reds and sambar.😀

Cheers.

Hello All,

Wasabi from Melbourne, looking to learn more information, tips, and tricks as well as sell some of my hunting gear if anyone is interested??

cheers

Gday , names Chris I live in west Gippsland, I’ve mainly hunted foxes and rabbit growing up, I’ve just bought a Sauer 100 in 3006 and am keen to get into stalking deer

Cheers. 

7 hours ago, Jake64 said:

Hi I'm Jake, been shooting for a while just thought I'd come here for a look

Hi Jake, about time you turned up. Feel free to ask away and join in the conversations.

Grant.

G,day  I'm Wes, love the bush camping and hunting,, Have taken rabbits with a compound bow, and have stalked sambar in the north east with just a camera, Would love to take one one day with the bow, filling the freezer and something to hang on the wall would be great ,, although simply seeing them and their agility and speed is enough to make any trip worth it,, 

G'day all,

Been shooting rim fire rifles since a kid. Bought my first centre fire rifle 2 years ago and in the last 12 months caught the deer hunting bug! Can't get it off my mind. Got my first deer a few months back and can't wait to go out again soon! 

Cheers!!

• Like 1

G’day all, Looking forward to reading some helpful info and possibly sharing some of mine. Been Chasing Deer foxes and bunnies for few years now 👍🏻

Hi guys

Living now in Sydney, but was Melbourne born and bred

Duck shooter, clay shooter, bad at both :( 

Thanks for the ad

Browning Boy

I’m Billie. I live in the US, and have wanted to visit AU, and hunt some while there. I bow hunt and gun hunt, so I needed a site to discuss my options if I get to visit. Thanks for the opportunity.

4 hours ago, Billie said:

I’m Billie. I live in the US, and have wanted to visit AU, and hunt some while there. I bow hunt and gun hunt, so I needed a site to discuss my options if I get to visit. Thanks for the opportunity.

Fire away with any questions you have.

Hi all

I am an experienced hunter and shooter, but new to this site. I have hunted most states of Australia, as well as New Caledonia, the USA and 4 different countries in Africa. I have shot a lot of rifle competitions, won some national medals, and represented Australia at 6 world championship rifle shooting competitions. As you might have guessed by now, I like guns & shooting. I have a lot of different rifles,  with calibers from 17 cal through to 500 cal.  

Looking forward to talking some more with people on this site.

Edited by Rifletuner
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys

I love most things to do with camping and firearms. I'm looking forward to learning from like-minded people.

Cheers
Olaf

Hi I I used to go shooting a bit as a kid  and now that I’m older I’ve gotten back into it. Mainly just chasing fox’s at the moment and looking for all the tips and tricks I can find. Cheers