Hello from - Overseas

g'day from nsw australia

hi all i am rellatively new to hunting and also fathering. i have two three year old boys and a nine month old girl whom i wish to teach survival skills to. i have spent a little bit of time in the bush hunting but never eaten a kill i also wish to hunt without guns making it more survival orientated i figure this is a skill all boys should have and will appreciate all the advice i can get and this website seems like a good starting point.

G'day all, I'm John, I'm from Ireland where I farm a few sheep. Thought I'd replied to this thread last night, but must've pressed the wrong button. Mainly shoot foxes and crows/magpies, do a bit of crow & magpie trapping too. Catch the odd mink and rat when they bother us.

ATB,

John

Greetings to all from Portugal/Mozambique...

Yes, I split my time between Europe (Portugal) and Africa (Mozambique).

I am most of all a big-game hunter. Cape buffalo is my passion and nightmare, if you know what I mean... I shoot a .416 Rigby, although I use .270 Win while hunting in Portugal (mainly wild boar and red stag).

I will be stationed in East-Timor for one year and I will be looking forward to visiting Australia's NT (Darwin area).

Best regards

Hi,

I am from Finland, interested mainly in waterfowling.

Welcome to a guy from really far away. Does all waterfowl migrate from Finland in winter when water is mostly frozen? Or do some remain behind?

With good hunting greetings from sunny South Africa.

Andrew McLaren

Agreed Jock lets get rid of this #### wit

QUOTE (nigger50 @ Nov 18 2009, 08:33 PM) *

hi

Mate, Change Your User Name Now.

--------------------

Good On Ya!!!

Jock

--------------------

Hi, I'm Scotty and currently teach in Alaska in a small native village on the western coast. Love it here, but, miss hog hunting down in Texas where I grew up. I had 20 treeing walkers and a great female pit for catching.

I'm interviewing at the international teaching job fair in Iowa, first of Feb. So, I gotta do my homework on what job to take.

I'd like to look at Australia, but, I need a crash course on what I can hunt, where, public lands, how long I must wait to hunt hogs with dogs, license fee's, ideas, school districts near a good public hunting area is a MUST, links, etc.

Please feel free to drop me any info you have.

Thanks,

Scotty

Hi,

I am from the Netherlands (Holland) and a NZ airgun forum buddy started an NV camera project here where i could join in.

So here i am.

Airgunning, taking pictures and NV are great hobbies for a thinkerer like me and it is always nice to see how folks on the other part of the world do.

Having family in both Australia and NZ this is a great way to intensify those contacts again.

Hope to enjoy the NV project and the hunting stories

regards

G'Day from Scotland

I don't really know where to start... and if I start I'll never finish, so I'll keep my introduction here to a minimum and save what I've got to say for the forum.

Born again hunter, trout fisherman and would be wilderness camper if not for the lack of wilderness here in the land of horizontal rain. I've got family in Victoria and intend visiting them before tooo long. Wouldn't it be great (for me) if I could spend some of my vacation time outdoors with like minded people? I look forward to chatting with you all and getting to know each other.

Robin.

Hello from NW England. I just finished working part time as a game keeper. The season closed yesterday!

I am hoping to get over to WA with the wife and kids in August.

So I'm here to check out the hunting scene before we land!

Cheers

Andy