Hello from - Overseas

Hi, from the UK, Newcastle area, quick introduction for myself. Shot for over 35yrs, done a bit of everytthing, settled down now to Deer, Fox, Rabbit, & anything vermin. Like to fix my own guns, Toolmaker by trade, so that helps a lot. Starting up my own little workshop, so I'll be able to custom my guns the way I want. Looking forward to reading how the Aussies hunt, wish the UK was the size of Australia, running out of space over here. Cheers, BJ.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin. I guess I'll have to change my accent to fit in here. I guide in Alaska and always wanted to hunt Australia and New Zealand. Hoping to make some contacts and maybe swap hunts. Always interested in networking and just plain helping if I can. Thanks! D

Hi, I'm from Vancouver Island in Canada. My main interests are in gunsmithing and shooting. My gunsmithing business is called 'The Silhouette Shop' . A tourist from Australia said he had seen my name as a gunsmith in Australia. Anyone out there know this person? I would be interested in contacting them . Cheers,

Vernon Swarbrick

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hello from NZ. I Mostly hunt deer over a German Wirehaired Pointer but moving so south east south australia at the start of september.

Hi, I'm 20 years old and from Germany.

In September 2011, my Friend and I travel to Australia (Melbourne)!

In Germany I learned and work as Bricklayer and my Hobby is Hunting in Germany.

My Question now is, are there many Jobs for Bricklayer, Plumer(my Friend is Plumer) or Jobhunter?

Greetings from Germany! :)

Hello Hunters,

I'm from Florida, USA, and am looking forward to my first visit to the east coast of Australia for 3-4 weeks in November and December of 2012, followed by 2-3 weeks of touring New Zealand.

I hope to find a little hunting along the way. I'm retired can't afford a fancy and expensive outfitter. Do you have any suggestions?

I'm a member to the Veterans of Foreign Wars due to my service in Vietnam. Are there any comparable groups in your countries that have social gathering places where we can meet over a beer?

Dave Haydon