Hello from - Overseas

4 hours ago, Huntingqueen said:

Hey! From Texas moving to Australia early next year looking to get into hunting down under

a hunting queen  moving to astraya ,.......    if yer single an a good shot  i have just the safari for you 

:D

haha ah welcome round the fire 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Joshua Timbler said:

Hello from US

I'm joshua, I'm interested in buying and selling my firearms and airsoft. Hope this forum will be a good idea.

Thanks 

Doesnt seem like a Good idea tp buy an Sell from the US, import would be expensive, freight plus im sure you have everything we have here. ever avilable.

cheers

• Like 1

Howdy,

I hail from the Republic of Texas, took my first deer at 9, sparking my passion for the outdoors. Since then i've hunted in europe, when i lived there for work, earning the coveted German Jagdschein. Lately, i've hunted out in the Western part of US chasing Elk, Mule deer, Oryx, and Auodad. With the rise in popularity of hunting out west, the cost of applying to the various states, has gotten my hunting partner and i looking international. I  come here hoping to learn more about the aussie public land, rules, culture, make contacts, and ideally do an 'exchange' hunt - show us the ropes of hunting down under, and the same or next year we'll do a group hunt on US public land. This coming fall - aussie spring - we are applying for Wyoming general elk, Arizona mule deer, New Mexico Elk/Oryx/Auodad/White tail. This sounds like alot of hunting but with each states unique application system, we'll likely pull the Wyoming tags, and one New Mexico tag. 

This past year we had tags for idaho elk, a bison tag on tribal indian land,  and NM Orxy and Auodad tags.

2 hours ago, BoCo said:

I come here hoping to learn more about the aussie public land, rules, culture, make contacts, and ideally do an 'exchange' hunt - show us the ropes of hunting down under

Hi BoCo

If you want to hunt the southern state of Victoria for Sambar deer 

-Gain a visitor firearm licence for state of Victoria

-Buy a game licence from the 'Game management authority' ($55 dollars I think)

-Borrow a gun once you're here.

This lets you hunt as many deer as you want at any time of year on most public land.

If you want to hunt Water buffalo up north it's a little trickier as in most cases you need to find private property.