Hello from - Overseas

Hi Fellas

My names Muz

im from New Zealand hunt goats deer pigs and small game.

Hunt using quadbike due disabilty so hunt where ever i can take quad.

Good Mornin!

I am a texan, and I am also rather boring. I never really ever get out to hunt or do much other than work and school, and I try to make up for it by reading as much as I can about it. It pales in compairison, but it beats television.

Hi,

my name is Amit and i will spent at the end of this year 2 Month in Australia (September-November).

The purpose of my trip is to find a partner for our German LUGER Optics brand (Riflescopes, Binoculars, Spotting scopes).

We are looking for Distributors/Wholesalers that can take care of our Retail business throughout the country.

Any help is highly appreciated. If you know a person or a company that might be interested, please pass this information on.

Thanks!

Amit

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi everybody,

I am from New York and I am interested in learn about Australia way of hunting, here I hunt whitetail deer and black bears in the Adirondacks mountains.

We do a little predator hunting (coyotes) at night with calls and lights ans some small game hunting.

I hunt with black powder traditional rifles and also the new in-lines.

I am also a collector of hunting knives and lights.

Look forward to learn new ways of hunting by reading these forums.

Thank you and best regards

Juan C.

black bear 84

Hello from the US of A! California, to be exact. I am a deer hunter, and in recent years have really gotten into predator hunting. Coyotes, fox and bobcats are my primary quarry.

Howdy partners, enjoy your visit.

Hell to all from Granada, southern Spain,a great place for wild boar hunting, and unlike pommy land where I`m from originally hunting is quiet accetable here,firearms are sensibly controlled, not outlawed by a bunch of power obsessed paranoind scum bag politicians!There , Ive got that off my chest and now hope to learn a bit from you Aussies about pig hunting.

Cheers

Rotor

hi all you overseas hunters good to know we all enjoy a similar i'v been pig hunting for at least 14 years here in Queensland Australia i use bailers and holders but have always enjoyed reading about hunting trips and looking at the hunting dogs in the photos with there prize catch (keeps me from going :wacko: when i can't get away) :D happy hunting

Hell to all from Granada, southern Spain,a great place for wild boar hunting, and unlike pommy land where I`m from originally hunting is quiet accetable here,firearms are sensibly controlled, not outlawed by a bunch of power obsessed paranoind scum bag politicians!There , Ive got that off my chest and now hope to learn a bit from you Aussies about pig hunting.

Cheers

Rotor

hows it all going in the bush