Hello from - Overseas

Hi from Kentucky,

I'm glad I found this website!

I've been deer hunting for 15 years; I also hunt squirrel and I fish on occasion. I hunt deer with a .243 Winchester Model 70 synthetic stock.

I traveled to Australia last year, fell in love with the Outback and would like to learn more about hunting in the land down under and to make friends with other hunters. Any other women hunters out there?

Looking forward to talking to you all in the other forums.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi, my name's Dale, living in the coastal town of Scottburgh in South Africa, been here 2 yrs, prviously spent all my life in Botswana where I did a lot of hunting and owned my own game farm and lodge for 6yrs. My wife and I are looking at moving to Oz, she's a teacher, I'm in construction but would like to get back to working in the bush - could anyone tell me best place to start looking for work in the hunting/lodge industry, I must also look into doing ph licence for Oz.

Cheers Dale

Gidday from NZ. I do heaps of hunting here for all species of big game. Mostly enjoy chasing Thar in the alps

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Old tired and grumpy live in Nth.East Victoria,love Sambar hunting stalking or hounds love them both,hate loud mouth hypocrites and non experienced know it alls

Gidday,

I've always loved the outdoors. Used to a bit of bird shooting with air rifles and pistols when I was a kid in NZ, but now living in Australia and figured hunting would be a great way to get to spend more time outside and get some good tucker to boot.

I signed up to this site to learn from you guys and enjoy the posts.

cheers

Jonny

Hi to all the hunters and outdoors people out there. I am a fishing and hunting guide operating out of Methven in the South Island of New Zealand. I am new to this forum thing, but am looking forward to catching up with all the free range fair chase hunters. If its info on tahr, chamois, stags, geese or trout you are after, send me an email, I'm only too happy to help,

Cheers, Al

Hi all.I'm from Canada & am interested in pretty much everything outdoors.I'm looking forward to all the good info here.

Hi there, I'm a hunter stationed in Germany as a soldier in the British Army. I'm hoping to transfer to the ADF and i'm looking to see what the hunting scene is like in Oz with regard to the licensing of game, weapons etc to see of its viable to bring my collection with me. I'm shooting mailny roe deer , wild boar and small game, both fur and feather. Originally from Northumberland UK where I started shooting pigeons over 25 years ago. Hunting the bigger stuff in Germany as the contacts through the forces make it easier and cheaper . Hopefully will be over there in 18 - 24 months.

Hello from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan,

I mainly hunt whitetail deer off relatives' farms. Some how they know what I drive, I have hit 8 of them in 4 years with my vehicles. I find hunting a more humane, ethical, and fun way of reducing the population.

I am here to see if I can help reduce the camel problem. ;)

Browning A-bolt .270

Browning X- bolt .243 (I wish it was an A-bolt)

Glock 19 9mm

Kimber Classic SS 9mm