Which One Should I Use?

Thomas

I only use a tent if the bugs are gonna be bad (mozzies flies etc). Sometimes use a bit of a tarp as extra cover if rain a possibility. I prefer to pack light. It also means I don't have to re-pitch and dry a tent when I get back.

I'm with Mick here, i am currently looking at buying a swag as i already have a 9 man dome tent that is easy to store and travel with however for some weekend getaways the swag would be a much easier option...

I will be hunting in Westen-Queensland.

Around now, so in the hot season.

If I was getting a tent it would probably be a 2-3 man.

And I have no idea about the swag.

So if you can give me the prices and where you got it, it would be much Appreciated.

Cheers Thomas B)

I have just got the hunting bug and I want some camping gear. I plan to buy a swag and a 4 man tent, something that I can stand up in. I have looked at some 2-3 man tents but they are only about 1.3 metres in height.

Thanks for the info!

It helped but I would like something that is qucik and easy to set up. :P

Thats why I said a 2-3 man tent because its easy to set up isn't it? :D

Just wondering does anyone have info on swags? :unsure:

B)

After using swags for many years while living in the desert during my time in the mining game I personally have found that Darche make the best swags - I have used a few, seen lots and have seen other peoples and I think Darches are the best

http://www.darche.com.au/

:)

I use the Burke & Wills brand and have the Redgum model they are a bit Pricey but well worth it IMHO

Have the wild river swag,a 9 person dome tent,3 man dome tent and a fly.Depends on the weather,but the swag is the go for me.Always warm in winter,can be rolled out and pegged in under a minute,and the fly over the top keeps the night air/rain off me.

After using swags for many years while living in the desert during my time in the mining game I personally have found that Darche make the best swags - I have used a few seen lots and have seen other peolple and I think Darches are the best

http://www.darche.com.au/

Thanks Len,

Thats a great website and some good stuff inside, :)

I will have a look around for Darches. :rolleyes:

Thanks Len,

Thats a great website and some good stuff inside, :)

I will have a look around for Darches. :rolleyes:

If you can't find a local retailer Darche will sell and send to you direct

I'm in WA and they are in Victoria and I have bought mine and the ones I bought for others direct from Darche; their service is excellent

If you get a group together and order a few they will give you a discounted price