All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. G'day from Brisbane North, I'm into sporting clays and general hunting.
  3. Cheers @WhelanLad, its a bit of work but good fun to put together. Plenty of that stuff happening over here too !
  4. Yesterday
  5. churrr bo- website looks like some interesting articles , will check it out. #### all goin on down here,, thermals and spotlights targetting game animals..... what a in sitbox.
  6. Gidday, just another kiwi here. I'm full time in the hunting industry in New Zealand, and just thought it would be good to keep up to speed with what's going on in Australia.
  7. Last week
  8. My name is Delta Duckman from Louisiana in the United States. I hunt Ducks - Gadwall, Teal, Pintail, Scaup, Canvasbacks, Coots and other coastal ducks - Frogging for Bull Frogs - Dove Hunting - Saltwater Fishing - Redfish - Speckled Trout - Bass fishing in the Mississippi River Delta Marsh - Southeast Louisiana. I post YouTube videos of the action and have a YouTube channel - Delta Duckman
  9. Hi All, 31 years old, North Queensland region, trap shooter, hunter, and wild game cooking. Cheers
  10. G'day m8's Recently got into target shooting and looking to expand out into doing some hunting.
  11. hi everyone enjoy anything outdoors whether be hunting,fishing gem/gold prospecting camping farming boats etc etc.List could go on and on hahaha
  12. Hi everyone, Im up on the Gold Coast, our state doesnt allow us to hunt in state forests so I normally go to Northern NSW or some paid properties. Always looking for likeminded people to hunt with, i enjoy packing light and a lot of bushwalking. The thrill is in the chase for me. Cheers
  13. Hi everyone. New to the forum and enjoy getting out in the bush and am interested in doing some hunting
  14. Earlier
  15. G'day g'day New to this forum my family and i enjoy all types of hunting camping fishing.
  16. Hey all, just saying g'day! I am relatively new to hunting, not new to shooting and am keen to learn from others. Cheers
  17. Doesnt seem like a Good idea tp buy an Sell from the US, import would be expensive, freight plus im sure you have everything we have here. ever avilable. cheers
  18. Hello from US I'm joshua, I'm interested in buying and selling my firearms and airsoft. Hope this forum will be a good idea. Thanks
  19. G'day I live in FNQ and I am an avid shooter I hunt all year round Cheers
  20. Gday all. I’m Tom from vic. Shoot with a tikka 30-06 Have shot quiet a few sambar now but am always keen to get out there and get more. Love fishing and Dirtbikes riding too. Have joined here to learn as much as I can about hunting. Cheers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Hey I'm Ryan (but everyone calls me Rhino). I live in the Mary Valley region, prefer to bowhunt but also trap pigs and shoot chit when I have to. Cheers
  22. GDay Patrick from Mackay in Qld, was a member a while ago but must have stuffed something up so have re registered. Always keen to fish, hunt and camp
  23. HI Everyone. Just another fresh hunter from Sydney area. Loving whats on the forum so far.
  24. Hey new member saying g’day! Looking forward to learning from everyone here
  25. Gday been a while since i last hunted looking for new properties to dust off the old sako on...
  26. gday guys live in the wollongong area , try to get out and do a bit of hunting around the glb area , not as much as i would like cheers figgy
  27. Gday new to hunting but am really enjoying it
  1. Load more activity