Want A Simple Rangefinder

Want a basic operation small as I can get rangfinder.

Been doing a bit of research on these,f@#k me some out there(IMO) have far to many features for my tiny brain to handle/let alone need.

Okay this is what I'm after.=

Waterproof

Small

light

No more than $350US

Simple to use(Two buttons,on/off & range).

What seems to stand out to me so far are these little jiggers from Bushnell.

http://www.bushnell.com/products/rangefinder/legend.cfm

Which one blokes.

Cheers,

Tez.

Also been looking at Leupold,reviews haven't been great.

there are a few Bino/Rangefinders out there wouldn't an all in one be better save carting the 2 around

my 2 cents

I'm using a bushnell pro scout, water resistant not water proof. They're the smallest on the market (about the size of a pack of cig's).6x magnification. One button operation. About $300 US or less. Have had no prob's with it. I use it mainly for bow hunting but also rifle. I like it over others because of size. Easy to use look at something and push the button. Good luck

tez

also in the market for one of these for spotlighting and darting. The bushnells seem to be the package and will fit into yopur price range.

I have had a look at the 300 and the 700 dollar ones here and the dearer one is much clearer and convienient to use. I also get the impression that the longer maximum range the better they work at the nromal ranges.

personally Whether the fox is 700 or 800 meteres away I don't really care, but I want accurate readings under the light at night. Rabnges at night are very decepetive and I feel are oiver estimated by a huge factor. 200 yards is a long way at night under a light!

the bushnells seem to be chaper from the states than here by a fair bit. There is a model which is one of the yeadage pro line for about 150 us.

cheers

PD

g/day hunters im new to the site! i had a pair of bushnell bino's and wanted to purchaes a range finder, a friend in NZ said to me if you can afford it go for a pair of leica binos with the range finder built in, i was thinking about it for ages thinking i dont want to part with the money!! but i went a head and brought them, well the glass is top class and the range finder its limit is 1200 metres, with this combination they will last a life time and my son with have them after me,

mt friend in NZ tested his against mine (bushnell scout ) and his were 10% out accordingly, at the end of the day you get what you pay for, i was so impressed with the leicas, i also just brought a new scope for the rifle its a zeiss 4x14x50

got a really good deal from a fella from the states for 800 bucks i got prices over here for 1900 bucks! posted to my door in 4 days, how bads that!

cheers jew'y