Wolf Eyes For Chrissy

Tikka-browning

Hi all i just unwrapped one of the presents from the missus and it was a wolf eyes police digital i set it up read instructions carefully put batteries in the right way + side facing globe end,i switch it on and nothing! tried other batteries also supplied with the torch and nothing! can't belive it i have had heaps of torches in my life and none of them around this price range and what do i get a non functioning product amazing just my luck..im just dissapointed i will have to wait a while now to ship it back and get a replacement.

I've never had a problem with wolf eyes. It sounds like you got unlucky mate.

It's strange that it's not functioning as they should be tested before being sold. Did you make sure the batteries were charged and the bezel and tail-cap are screwed on tight?

Anyway, the guys at wolf eyes are pretty good and i'm sure they will take care of you.

Edited by JasonT

I've never had a problem with wolf eyes. It sounds like you got unlucky mate.

It's strange that it's not functioning as they should be tested before being sold. Did you make sure the batteries were charged and the bezel and tail-cap are screwed on tight?

Anyway, the guys at wolf eyes are pretty good and i'm sure they will take care of you.

yeah it come with recharge and X4 non recharable (gift) batteries ,i also screwed it on tight read the instructions ...im going out to farm next week so i won't be able to use it until it is replaced on the 16th or there after so im a little disappointed but i realise these things happen