Hunting Boots

Mate something is upta shite with the price,I looked at Cab`s and the boots are $89.88 USD plus $20 for freight ....have a look at the currency converter $166 AUD is way over the top mate. it should be as below!

Live rates at 2009.05.25 20:33:38 UTC

109.88 USD

=

140.575 AUD

http://www.cabelas.com/prod-1/0058929831054a.shtml

OK OK my secret is out when on the p*ss my maths skills take a nose dive into oblivion Teach me to even attempt it. :rolleyes:

Lee

having bought 3 pair of boots (sep orders) from them lately all under $100 USD the total freight for each individual order was $20 USD..cheap and they arrive in five days

tick "surface delivery' and they fly them in anyway..unless they have a real quick boat hahaa

Ahh the cat is out of the bag :lol: right on both counts ,the post and the Danner boots :D

+1 on the salomon boots

I have had a few different types of boots so far from ppl such as columbia and north face. The salomons broke in quickly, virtually as soon as i put my foot in them i was comfy and suffered no blisters or irritation. I have just come back from 2 wks on the South Island of NZ, and the boots were awesome, flexible yet stable, dry, fairly breathable and lightweight. Would definately get another pair.

the model I have is 'mtrek 6 LTR GTX mens' well thats what the receipt says. They are a high cut boot with a half rubber covered toe and pretty aggressive looking rubber sole.

Just ordered a pair of Irish Setter Cedar Creek boots from Cabelas $166 AU including delivery. A mate of mine has worn them for years and swears buy them. At that price I cant go wrong, I hope.

Lee

Just got my boots this arvo 1 day ahead of schedule pleased as punch with the service and delivery especially as it was a long weekend for the yanks last week, boots look and feel great cant wait to try them out for real this weekend. :D:D:D

Lee

Edited by Lee

I wear Danner8, sold by Vic Attard of wild boar magazine, awesome boot. High ankle support, waterproof & very light weight. Wore them for 8 weeks guiding this year, hunting nearly everyday in very rough country. No splitting or wear at all.

Tony

Red wings 608 or 914 or steel toe 2408 or 3508. I wear them for a year or two give them to my dad to wear to work and from there they go to the barn for the both of us. I walk a minimum 2 miles at work and wear them everywhere else permitted. Oh get the Aztec SuperSole® 2.0, its worth the upgrade.