Fenix Flashlight

MuRRaY

do a search on this forum for fenix and you will find a few posts.

I have the fenix LD10 has 120lumens, pretty sweet for 1 AA battery. Lights up to 50m pretty easily. The LD20 is pretty good too, only uses 2AA batteries and has 180lumens. The only bad thing about them is they dont have a focus. The E20 does, but it's lumens is pretty low compared to the others, but it is pretty cheap.

What you want it for? if it is for general purpose, they are great value for money. If you want something for spotlighting, i have heard the Led Lenser P7 and P14 are the way to go, they can light up to 200-300m, im hoping to check them out soon!

do a search on this forum for fenix and you will find a few posts.

I have the fenix LD10 has 120lumens, pretty sweet for 1 AA battery. Lights up to 50m pretty easily. The LD20 is pretty good too, only uses 2AA batteries and has 180lumens. The only bad thing about them is they dont have a focus. The E20 does, but it's lumens is pretty low compared to the others, but it is pretty cheap.

What you want it for? if it is for general purpose, they are great value for money. If you want something for spotlighting, i have heard the Led Lenser P7 and P14 are the way to go, they can light up to 200-300m, im hoping to check them out soon!

Thanks for your reply. The use would be general purpose but having a focus option would be good. I looked at the Led Lenser P7 but around $100 is hard for me to justify for a torch.

Cheers

I have the 105 lumen E20 which uses 2xAA batteries and has a focus feature. It's a general purpose torch for me, that lives in the car. That said, I did use it to shoot several foxes back in May when I was away pig shooting. Lights their eyes up to about 80m. Cost me $50 delivered.

My hunting torch is an Eagletac T100C2 - 220 lumens, no focus feature but the beam is very well profiled with a tight hot spot but a fair bit of spill around the side. Lights things up a long way out.