boots

I bought these boots so i had something easy as to slip on while i get around the farm on the quad bike etc,should be bloody handy i reckon,same deal with the long ones on those wet chitty days with cow #### and mud splashing up. They are in the system,you blokes know how it is when you are down in the dumps,something to buy is always good to make you healthy.

Looking up the rifle catalogues now,gee my foot hurts i might have to go custom..

beware that this mob wont send to OZ you have to have a mate get them and then send from the US.

http://www.bargainoutfitters.com/cb/cb.asp?a=233323

http://www.bargainoutfitters.com/cb/cb.asp?a=223273

Great set of boots, really nice and reasonably priced i think.

Are you sure they dont ship em over here, should I not bother with em.

Coz im need of some new boots and for this price I dont think ill find anything as decent (I dont think)

Cheers Gryph

i have mailed them before and they DONT ship to Aus,i even begged them to but rules is rules they said. Anyway its cheaper to get stuff sent to a yank addy then onsent from there,Cabs charge $35 US per ioo bucks and if you buy a t..shirt only that hurts,Cabs to members is often free freight in the US and then its cheaper from there if you know someone that is.

only cos they are Cammo - they wouldn't go as well as mine do with Jeans :D - my Thomas Cook Brokeback boots are the most comfortable boots i have ever worn -- but don't want to hijack Gryphs thread so we will leave it there

Brokeback boots? so your mate can slip his feet in too hahaha

seriously they (TC`s) would be far dearer than these ones,the full leather ones were dearer than the cams so thats why i jumped on them..

Sorry Gryph Gunner is hung up about my Tommy Cook Cowboy (Brokeback) boots - he has a thing for Heath Ledger i think - they aren't my hunting boots but they are comfy -- they sell for about $200 i think so yeah - quality but

your ones look the goods though gryph - hows the traction on those puppy's they look warm aswell -- Off Road Uggy's

yes they look good enough for me, both pairs will land for around 230 aus bucks total or so,i dont care about the price too much as i do want them for around the farm on the bikes,2 and 4 wheel and around chitty cattleyards and they will be great in any wet sambar camp too...besides all those reasons i wanna do some LINE DANCING,now wheres Gunners Ph num Balty hahaa

Sorry Gryph Gunner is hung up about my Tommy Cook Cowboy (Brokeback) boots - he has a thing for Heath Ledger i think - they aren't my hunting boots but they are comfy -- they sell for about $200 i think so yeah - quality but

your ones look the goods though gryph - hows the traction on those puppy's they look warm aswell -- Off Road Uggy's

I'm not the one who brings a portable DVD player with the Brokeback Mountian DVD out hunting and there is footage of you somewhere with a busted arse!!!! :lol:

Gunner

I'm not the one who brings a portable DVD player with the Brokeback Mountian DVD out hunting and there is footage of you somewhere with a busted arse!!!! :lol:

Gunner

hhaaaaa got him back there Gunner, BTW tar for the number....

Hey Rono i`m already line dancing in my crutches,all over the place like a mad womans chitt

Like the boots,but the convo is a bit worrying,haha.Heath Ledger,Brokeback Mountain,and a new pair of boots.What about the custom 7mm.Could be a doozy of a campfire with Balty's portable dvd playing the entertainment,haha.

I remember a mate on accepting an invite for a long hunt in the Gatta back in the mid `80`s ,he said ''hey i will bring my genni,tv and stereo rock box it makes great sound""

hahaa " no you @#$%ing wont" was the answer!

We love to hear the sounds of the bush,birds, animals the river flowing especially at night reflecting on the days hunting with a beer,a yarn and a laugh or two.

Calling in a mopoke from a far off ridge is better than listening to the doof doof box to us anyway.

Anyone that wants to start up a noise box in one of our camps wont get a guernsey to hunt with us,we reckon there is plenty of room for that at home.

BB mountain? well its a bit like hunting, if you have got the energy to bulldog ya mate you havent hunted (or worked) hard enough hahaa..

What if the boots dont fit????? :huh:

Sell `em to ya sister!

Seriously now if you go into the size conversion charts you can get a very accurate fit,i have only ever had one stuff up due to a mate neglecting to add the EE (wide) to my order,i sold them to Pajero on this forum.