Badlands Ultra Day Pack

Just wondering if anyone owns, has used or knows anyone with a Badlands Ultra Day backpack.

I'm keen to hear feedback as I've narrowed a new pack down to this.

Mainly for morning and arvo hunts to just lug a bit of gear, maybe wet weather / light cold clothing and a pair of swarovski 15x56 binos and light weight tripod.

I don't want a huge bulky pack and think from what I can see this might just be it.

No local shops have one at hand between Newcastle and (including) Sydney as I'd really like a first hand look at one.

I can buy one online via the US easy enough.

Comments appreciated ??

I've seen the the Badlands in store at HPGS and Magnum in the last two weeks.

I ended up getting the Moster Fanny pack in the Badlands range. Not a bad size and wears really well. There is enough room for a tripod, camera, Video camera, ammo, waterbottle, GPS, UHF, Kbar, Skining Knife etc etc heaps of room! Worked out better for me but will look at a pack later on...

I got mine from Cabelas when the dollar was great last year....

http://www.cabelas.com/link-12/product/0046765517776a.shtml

Cheers

I have one and have used it on a few hunts now. It's not bad but not fantastic either.

Positives: well made, plenty of room for a jacket/coat along with all the other stuff, comfy on the back & shoulders, my UHF radio fits nicely in the pistol 'holster'

Negatives: zips are a bit stiff, the two pockets on the waist band are a bit too far back to be practical, the waist band is too broad and digs into me when walking up hill, only a flimsy mesh separating hydration bladder from main compartment, gets a bit sweaty in the warmer months as there is a lot of foam in contact with your back.

I used it for the first 3 days at the 'gatta in May but swithched to an old TimberHawk fanny-style pack for the last few days and found it to be more comfortable. Not sure what their Monster Fanny Pack is like.