Riflemounted Torch For 243

hairyback

Nice, I am waiting for the Pro-1 Masterpiece + L2P Flashlight Body which comes with an XRE-R2 Emitter.

Nice one. I'm interested in seeing the quality of these things, considering the reasonable price.

Nice one. I'm interested in seeing the quality of these things, considering the reasonable price.

All the reviews I have read look very promising indeed :D

Good choice!

Shadow - those rubber covers were easy to install. On the Solarforce lights, if you look in the end of the switch, you can see a silver disc with two little dimples in it. If you can get something to grip in one of those dimples, that disc unscrews. The guts of the switch pops out. You just replace the black rubber, and screw it all back together. I've also done my little Uniquefire S10, Eagletac T100C2 and the Ultrafire recoil thrower with them.

Cheers mate.

Edited by ShadowAssassin

I've seen a few lights - Wolf Eyes, Led Lenser, own an Eagletac and others. The Solarforce lights are right up there, quality wise. Also, they are very easy to fix if things go wrong. Switch buggered? Ten minute job to put a new clicky in. LED dropin buggered in the L2? Costs all of $10 for some of the dropins, and takes five minutes. And of course, as new LED units become available so do new dropins.

I've seen a few lights - Wolf Eyes, Led Lenser, own an Eagletac and others. The Solarforce lights are right up there, quality wise. Also, they are very easy to fix if things go wrong. Switch buggered? Ten minute job to put a new clicky in. LED dropin buggered in the L2? Costs all of $10 for some of the dropins, and takes five minutes. And of course, as new LED units become available so do new dropins.

Thats the Beauty of P60 Flashlights.

I have seen some reviews where people prefer the Solarforce L2 range over the Surefires!

I'm just doing a Dealextreme order for some spare parts. Do you know what size O rings will fit the torch, and is it a 12mm clicky switch for the Masterpiece Pro 1?

O Rings - the L2 has a 21mm O ring on the back end.

Switch - the L2 switch consists of a 12mm clicky switch soldered to a round PCB base that's 21mm across.

Not sure any of the DX assembled replacement switches would work. Solarforcesales has tailcap and switch units for only a few dollars.

O Rings - the L2 has a 21mm O ring on the back end.

Switch - the L2 switch consists of a 12mm clicky switch soldered to a round PCB base that's 21mm across.

Not sure any of the DX assembled replacement switches would work. Solarforcesales has tailcap and switch units for only a few dollars.

Thanks mate, didn't even think of the Solarforcesales site!