New Spot Light Help

The 240 lightforce is being offered at my LGS for $150 with red lense and bag , thats awesome val , rabbits especially dont like a real bright light but if you use the Red filter,then once you spot them just sweep past a bit so they are on the edges of the peripheral beam and they usually settle and prop.

nice options.

I was considering the Wild Dog Stock. I have handled a 17HMR with one and it felt the great.

My other favourite is the Whiskey-3 Chassis (W3C) (http://www.kineticre...roducts/w3c.php)

Wow that Whisky 3 is one bad Ass looking bit of gear !!! I just bought a tikka varmint in 223 , might be one in my future lol.

Will they export to Aus tho ? do you know

Wow that Whisky 3 is one bad Ass looking bit of gear !!! I just bought a tikka varmint in 223 , might be one in my future lol.

Will they export to Aus tho ? do you know

:D :D :D :D :D

http://www.kineticresearchgroup.com/dealers.php

International Dealers

Down Under:

Hinterland Shooting Supplies Pty Ltd (Australia)

PO Box 807, Tewantin, QLD 4565

Phone / Fax 07 5455 6925

www.hss.net.au

KRG Whiskey 3 Chassis

Latest update 4th May 2012

Unfortunately HSS will not be importing the KRG Chassis due to import issues.

We have been trying to get written clarification from Customs that they will approve the import of this style of stock but have been unsuccessful. The issue is in relation to the interpretation of the Firearms Act, in particular the way the rear of the chassis is attached to the pistol grip (simply with 3 screws) which potentially changes the chassis length and style.

If you as an individual wish to try and import please contact KRG directly.

KRG Whiskey 3 Chassis

Latest update 4th May 2012

Unfortunately HSS will not be importing the KRG Chassis due to import issues.

We have been trying to get written clarification from Customs that they will approve the import of this style of stock but have been unsuccessful. The issue is in relation to the interpretation of the Firearms Act, in particular the way the rear of the chassis is attached to the pistol grip (simply with 3 screws) which potentially changes the chassis length and style.

If you as an individual wish to try and import please contact KRG directly.

oh...

so a Savage BATS and a Rem 7615 pump with a Magpul Stock can

:goodjob:

Commonsense dictates its no different from having a takedown rifle surely ??? you still have

27/28 inches of action and brl. Its not excactly what you would use for concealed carry or a holdup is it

same pedantic attitude when Howa sarted using the Talon recoil reducing stocks .

Just about to purchase a 55 watt hid 240 sl lightforce been told there the best thing out lol should be pretty bright my 240 blitz is awesome but getting a bit old now so il upgrade it