spotlights

richy253

what do you guys think of the lightforce 240 handheld i have the ml (marine light) its seems really good in the more bushy type areas but in the paddocks it is lacking a bit of distance (it still eats my old spottie for breakfast though) cheers

I've used the big Powabeam and the 240 Blitz and I thought the Powabeam had more distance, to be honest. I think the Blitz is over rated really.

Hey there

The lightforce stuff is awesome! I have a 170, and it is plenty good enough for spotting anything so I could imagine the 240 would be even better. I got my spotty from Opposite Lock, they have a great range of Lightforce products - and their prices aren't too bad either. Not sure if there is an outlet new Lithgow though...

Cheers mate

Jays

Hey there

The lightforce stuff is awesome! I have a 170, and it is plenty good enough for spotting anything so I could imagine the 240 would be even better. I got my spotty from Opposite Lock, they have a great range of Lightforce products - and their prices aren't too bad either. Not sure if there is an outlet new Lithgow though...

Cheers mate

Jays