Boots/cheap Enough

Cheap boots for the younger fellas on a tight budget,the waterproof word makes them sound attractive.

$40 US plus $20 freight makes them a fair buy considering what we are copping here.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...&hasJS=true

Cheap boots for the younger fellas on a tight budget,the waterproof word makes them sound attractive.

$40 US plus $20 freight makes them a fair buy considering what we are copping here.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...&hasJS=true

At that price, I just purchased an uninsulated pair (11M) for the warmer/hot months. Shall evaluate and report in due course.

I'm quickly becoming a fan of cabelas. A couple of weeks back I bought some pants, t-shirts and long sleves and a large bumbag which I asked to be sent via surface mail which should have taken upto 10 weeks. It arrived via airmail 5 days later. Thx to cabelas

cabelas is a great shop there mtm casegard ammo boxes are cheap as

fishing gear is also very cheap but when you pay the 20%of postage on a 200dollar reel it starts adding up

i got some clothes a couple of years ago and thay were cheap too and great quality

i also got a reel and it was supposed to be 10 weeks and it was here like 6 days later so i was very happy.

cameron

I think Basspro have a better postage rate

I can't comment on this yet, but I paid US$49 for postage from Basspro for a US$148 order containing pair of 1000g insulated Rocky boots and five pairs of Redhead hunting socks. That equates to 33% of the order, but it only took 5 days to arrive.

Cabs charge $20 USD for an under $100 USD purchase and will freight it in a week even if the ground freight box is ticked,it surprised me too and I have got a room full of cabs gear.

I dropped opff bass and Sierra as they are hitting up the freight a fair bit more.

Hey Drew tell us how you went with the Mauser on Sunday,we need to know buddy!

some are good some are shite I am wearing Irish Setter`s at the moment during hunting lately,w/proof to the max in the five hour wet grass test.

I have a few pr of Rocks and even the goretex pair leaked on a full weeks rain hunt on the reds with MG. I`m out there using them too even when I`m working in the paddocks and putting them through their paces and then I make up my mind as to what pr i wear according to where i`m off too and the weather,I have 6 or is it 7 pr of hunting boots....Meindls Schmeindls haha the sole`s they offer havent got the grip required for me and thats what puts me off them,bit like road tyres on a 4wd.

The 2 pr of danners I have are WP and havent failed yet but I am constantly buying and evaluating boots....ask rono hahaa