Asat Camo

I have been looking at this camo. Abbey Archery sells it.

Feralbuster? where did you get it from? Australia or did you order it from overseas?

I has a very well defined break up pattern

I have been looking at this camo. Abbey Archery sells it.

Feralbuster? where did you get it from? Australia or did you order it from overseas?

I has a very well defined break up pattern

Got it from Abbey Archery. Best to give them a call before placing the online order as they sell out the ASAT quick. Still waiting on my ASAT gloves.

Got it from Abbey Archery. Best to give them a call before placing the online order as they sell out the ASAT quick. Still waiting on my ASAT gloves.

What are the clothes sizing's like

I wore ASAT when I used to bow hunt and found it REALLY good. Goats and pigs just looked straight through me.

The field shirts and BDU pants are made out of a heavy cotton fabric that got too hot for me in the summer. Great when it cooled down a bit though.

asat is the best!!

trouble is it's black and white and meant for an animals eyes and doesn't help me for poaching farmer fred's pigs.

Daz your a funny man

According to the ASAT site Abbey are the only Aus Dealers

The blokes at Abbey are nice blokes but their not the cheapest guys around thats for sure

Spewin cos I used to do their Customs Clearance but a Multinational Snaked me for their freight and Clearance

hahaha yeah the Omittal of an Emoticon can get you in trouble - Especially considering some peoples grasp, or lack of, of sarcasm these days

Edited by Balty