What Sort Of Camera's Do People Take Hunting

pig.slayer

thanks len are they au prices on that website ? ive been reading the photography article in the shooter mag its a big help aswell

The prices are in US dollars

How ever if you find a camera that you want do a best price search on the net in Australia. I did this and found that I could buy the camera that I wanted from the east coast for alot cheaper than want I would pay in perth. I found that the prices for any of the cameras that I wanted where all cheaper in camera shops on the east coast.

Guest Dafink

I spent my Krud money(Kevin Rud)on a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT1. Very similar to the Olympus MJU.

Takes a good photo for a point and shoot and very nice HD video. Its got all the water proof stuff (taken it spearfishing no probs) and shock proof etc.

Some of the best photo/videos ive ever taken is because the camera was with me at the time. If you have an awesome 4 grand worth of Nikon sitting in your pack

or safe and warm back at home then its useless.

IMO something that can take a beating from from the elements and be right there to grab when the photo presents its self is the best camera your gonna get.

Also entered a comp with the camera purchase and won a meter long HD LCD television. Thankyou Kevin Rud.

Olympus SP-570UZ 10MP with 20X optical zoom. The camera is compact and is one step back from a SLR and has similar features. The camera is almost two years old now. I wouldn't mind upgrading to something similar with 1080p HD video. However it's not really a priority at the moment.