Remote Handles Good/ave/bad

NightHUNTER

Slightly modified powerbeam handle. striaght through the roof.

Where the alloy D handle is joined to the shaft i replaced it with a plastic

shovel handle. much more comfortable.

Am hearing good things about the new Blazalight handles. Very little resistance and lighter in the roof. i'll be putting one in my new vehicle(2 weeks can't wait).

Cheers J

i've got a fold up blazerlight remote very good to use, and there good to fold up out of the road when i have a third person in my vechile, i cant really fault it at this stage

Can you tell me more about the blaza light handle, which spottie are you using it with and do you adjust it to fit any light??

Whats the handle length?

Cheers

the blazerlight handles have the wires going up thru the centre of it and back out the top. ive got a 10 3/8" nite eater on it, it all seems to handle each other alright i had to buy a adapter for the handle to the light, the measurement from the bottom of roof to bottom of handle is 13 1/2" inches

cheers

Lightforce remote Handle on thier suction cup pole (stuck to the roof or windscreen) with the Lightforce Blitz 240, works well , removable, only sigh its been there is suction cup marks that wash off.

Ohh make sure the area you intend to stick it to is clean or it will let go of the suction.

BM

Blazalight is the best by far, mine has been going strong for 11 years and has seen a lot of work. Always go for a roof mount with the handle slightly foward of your position, but not far enough that you get light shining directly onto the windscreen. The handle shaft takes a lot of bending as my wife can tell you after we hit a big hole one night. Night Eater spots are a legend in their own right. While you are at it it is definatly worth building a drop screen, the results will speak for themselves.