What Spotlight?

Hilux Man

gday, i went to the field days today, prty quiet this yr... good deals on trackers thou... i got a powerbeam handle for my hilux, just wondering whats a good light to go with it?.. i was thinking a powerbeam 11'', ne one had ne probs with them or? photos would be tops if you have ne.

Cheers Koppa!:)

Hilux Man i also went to the Orange field days today and had a look in the horsley park gun shop. Yes they had some good deals on most things in there. I agree with Happy Jack, both the lightforce and powerbeam are a good light and you wont be dissapointed with either. But if you like the look of the powerbeam then by all means go for it because i have heard nothing but good things about them.

Hilux Man i also went to the Orange field days today and had a look in the horsley park gun shop. Yes they had some good deals on most things in there.

Be very weiry buying products from there. If you buy stuff from there, open the box & inspect what you are buying. I never go there, they cannot be trusted, id rather pay more from somewhere else.

Be very weiry buying products from there. If you buy stuff from there, open the box & inspect what you are buying. I never go there, they cannot be trusted, id rather pay more from somewhere else.

Its lucky i didn't buy anything from there then, thanks for the advice TT.

Theres nothign wrong with buying stuff from the feild days, just make sure its all good when u take it, and you will be rite. i have boight heaps of stuff from there neva payed full price for nething!!... i got the handle $60 cheaper then the rrp. just play it safe and you should be rite. did u have a bad experience TT?

cheers koppa!:)