Trail Cams

briggsy

Hey guys Im considering investing in a trail cam as I've found a new spot that has I've got a new spot that has everything a sambar hunter wants, rubs ,game trails, wallows ,thrashed trees and more pellets than a 10mtr air rifle comp.Saw 4 deer there last weekend in short time and in a small area would love a look at the big boy that reins the area. Was wondering who's using what , how good, how much and where from. Any info would be much appreciated cheers.

Hey guys Im considering investing in a trail cam as I've found a new spot that has I've got a new spot that has everything a sambar hunter wants, rubs ,game trails, wallows ,thrashed trees and more pellets than a 10mtr air rifle comp.Saw 4 deer there last weekend in short time and in a small area would love a look at the big boy that reins the area. Was wondering who's using what , how good, how much and where from. Any info would be much appreciated cheers.

I'm in the same boat as you. Just started to look around, checkout this link, Cleaver firearms are getting some of these real soon. I've organised a demo on one.

http://trailcam.com/blogs/trail_camera_rev...-evolution.aspx

I just brought in a few 4.0Mp Moultrie ones from the US, cost bugger all! Will be putting them up on private prop this weekend and collecting in three weeks. Will let you know how they go.

What is bugger all ?

Found this Trail Cam review site. Also Cabelas have customer review's that are worth a look. The Moultrie model, SS7mm spoke of got good wrap.

http://www.whitetaildeer-management-and-hu...ra-reviews.html

Edited by HS300