Anyone Used A Foxpro Caller

I have just purchased a fox pro caller from the states to call in wild dogs on our property at burpengary.

We have been having a lot of trouble with dogs over the years annoying the cattle.

Problem is they are not real easy to shoot as we have limited aiming directions due to houses built on one side of the property.

The Council has traps on the property at the moment but they are even a bit smart and they have been eluding them.

We know they are their because everytime i dont have my friggen rifle i see them :angry: , Their was one about 2 weeks ago ran past the workshop in the middle of the day , by the time i got the rifle out of the patrol and loaded it it was gone, but I was lucky enough to shoot one last week that put a smile on my face.

Any way i bought a fox pro which included the dog calls has anyone tried them ?

http://www.gofoxpro.com/products/digital_calls/product_spitfire.php

I bought a Foxpro Spitfire last November to complement my fox calling but believe the would be awsome on wild dogs. Lots of stuff on the net to add you picking the right sounds for the right set of circumstance and time of year. Dog vocals and distress sounds from thir huge libaryat foxpro will have them coming in I'm sure. Are you thinking howl sound, distress or both ?

I think mine is fantastic and @ $199 U.S. they are quality and value.

GOOD LUCK WITH IT. KEEP US POSTED AS TO HOW YOU GET ON.

Edited by vicfox