New Camo Clothing

Im looking at buying some new camo clothing and am looking at lamellar, Stoney creek and maybe ridge line. What do people recommend/use and how do they find it? I shoot deer mainly, but also goats, rabbits foxes, the usual.

I run the winter stoney creek gear.

pretty happy with it so far.

nice and warm and a good sized pocket in the chest for bits and pieces.

the pants have a nice zipable vent above the knees which works really well.

Ive got a moroka30 bushfire blaze summer shirt which is good for warmer weather.

I actualy used it as my top in the gatta this year as it was pretty warm. breaths realy well. and light. full length sleeves too with a zip up to the neck

cheers cam

Thanks for the suggestions. That Blackfoot camo looks the goods.i use Auscams up in the nt when i go and visit. This stuff is good for warmer climes, but no good down here. I think blackfoot might be the go, well priced too.

i have too much camo, have used heaps of different stuff like stoney creek, ridgeline, cabelas etc. stoney creek is over everything else i've tried. I own 3 pairs of their trousers, powder dry t shirts, light weight silent series top, a sika top, short gators, a day hunter bag and beanies hats etc. in particular I've owned one pair of trousers and the silents series top for 6 seasons now, and they've taken an abosolute beating in that time. they are worth every cent.

If you are buying Stoney Creek check these guys out in NZ. I've bought some stuff off them and it's still cheaper than buying from the Australian Stoney Creek Store.

The listed prices include NZ's 12.5% GST which comes straight off for Aussie customers. There is an option there somewhere to change to Aussie dollars & prices are re-calculated.

If you are buying Stoney Creek check these guys out in NZ. I've bought some stuff off them and it's still cheaper than buying from the Australian Stoney Creek Store.

The listed prices include NZ's 12.5% GST which comes straight off for Aussie customers. There is an option there somewhere to change to Aussie dollars & prices are re-calculated.

Thanks I'll check them out too