The Latest Bloody Addictive Bloody Project

optic

If your not trying to sell anything. I dont see a problem. But it isnt expensive to become a sponsor.

In any case Thanks for the pat on the back. I have been in the steel game all my life and i expect absolute excellence when i make something.

Those bloody knifes broke my track record. But i have learn t from it.

Now ill do a bit of knife making machinery type inventions. With luck ill have a lathe and oxy by the week end. And then ill knock up a decent welding bench so that i can re invent the band saw. Im also making an attachment for the Linisher. A standard 8 inch grinder with a 915 belt will go to something like 1500 belt running off a set of rollers of different dia that just slip into the existing parts.

Then i might be settled enough to have another go at them.

Down the track ill get onto you for a real good bit of steel and ill make one from scratch.

Gafloss and AH have helped me through the first batch.

Yeah if you make a grinder go with the 1830 mm or 72" Belts. There are some awesome belts available in this size.

I will look into forum sponsorship I already sponsor a few... Though nothing before the Sydney show I am busting ring getting ready for that.

Seriously I would encourage you to stick with it. I see a lot of first knives, yours are right up the top end.

Adam Parker of Parker knives, President of the Australian Knifemakers Guild is running classes in Victoria now... would be well worth your while heading down and learning some tricks of the trade. (No affiliation)