XMAS SPECIAL

niteowl

I am offering a Xmas special deal on the new GSCI 100 mm thermal scope to forum members. All S6100 thermal scopes ordered between now and Xmas will have reduction from the list price. Due to distributor agreements I cannot list the actual price on line, but discount will be in 4 digits. Never again at this price.

These are the new 640 x 480 FPA 17 micron, having 4 X optical. Full specs are on my web site in the GSCI section. 

www.australianshootingservices.com.au

I can give anyone full details on the deal should they care to ring me.

S6100.jpg.5cc211c2fdb310564ec9bfcf98d49054.jpg 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Duncs said:

I’ll go chat with Sally. 

ok, I’ll be begging to Sally 

:o   Oh be a man and walk in and lay down the law and say you are going to buy one.............................................................................Then take your blanket and go sleep with the dog :lol:

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, 17dave said:

Big lense, big cheek riser.

Does a 4 digit discount mean a 5 digit price ?

Big lense, big cheek riser. Yep

Does a 4 digit discount mean a 5 digit price ?   :rolleyes:  Don't ask questions that you won't want to hear the answer to.  :thumbsd::lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, brinny said:

Just bought a Sako Finnlight 2 22-250 and will be putting a thermal on it....was thinking Pulsar maybe:startle::startle::ass:

Try telling me something I might believe  :thumbsd: 

On 01/11/2020 at 6:27 PM, niteowl said:

I am offering a Xmas special deal on the new GSCI 100 mm thermal scope to forum members. All S6100 thermal scopes ordered between now and Xmas will have reduction from the list price. Due to distributor agreements I cannot list the actual price on line, but discount will be in 4 digits. Never again at this price.

These are the new 640 x 480 FPA 17 micron, having 4 X optical. Full specs are on my web site in the GSCI section. 

www.australianshootingservices.com.au

I can give anyone full details on the deal should they care to ring me.

S6100.jpg.5cc211c2fdb310564ec9bfcf98d49054.jpg 

I like the front brace on the lens....but shit it looks high off the stock.....

3 hours ago, brinny said:

I like the front brace on the lens....but shit it looks high off the stock.....

Nah same as your S675