G'day from - NSW

hey guys I'm new here and new to hunting overal, just got into bow hunting. I'm from the Netherlands and working on a farm here in nsw. the farmer took me out hunting a couple of times on his property and I find it just totally awesome. so I'm gonna try and sneak up on some bunnies over the weekend. cheers to you all !

Hi Fellas

Been a shooter since 1986 but got more heavily involved within the last 5 years.

Now Secretary local SSAA with 117 members, also Armourer, Range Officer, Safety Instructor & Pistol Club Captain.

Shoot Benchrest on a monthly basis & also ISSF Pistols on a weekly basis but still have a lot to learn about about both Rifles & Pistols .

Chase a few Deer & shoot the usual ferals rabbits foxes crows etc on my small property.

Look forward to contributing my small amount of knowledge on this forum.

Cheers

Dusty

Gday!

I was recommended this forum by a friend. I live in Sydney South West. I occasionaly hunt about an hour away from Goulburn. Unfortunately due to the location and trying to find reasonable hunting properties, I can't go as often as I would like too.

I also enjoy 4wding, camping and fishing.

Edited by ibby

Hi All

Even via the Internet, introducing yourself is still embarrassing:)

Here goes.....I'm Julian. Very new to this. I was a keen shooter in my teens - was a mad keen biathlon athlete - then stopped for twenty years and change. Was made redundant recently so decided to take up this sport, should have done it sooner!

Cheers

This site was recommended by the bloke who runs SamHunt, we did some military service together. I at least acknowledge my age.. Did a lot of rabbit, fox and roo shooting in my teens, and infrequent hunting since. Got my NSW R License 2 years ago and do a bit of wandering around state forests, hope to seek out some deer if my legs hold out. Do some fox and pig culling around Oberon area on private property.

The site looks interesting.

OldBloke