Gun Safe?

kingsycountry

Buffalo River silver series 6 gun safe brand new for $380.

Anyone seen better than this price? Looks like very good quality with a very good door lock setup just curious if the price is right as there's such a broad range in price and quality out there.

Kingsy that is a very reasonable price, someone on here told of their bargain for a 10 gun safe for $250 I think... - so don't quote me mate!

$250 for a 4 gun, gun safe down here

Yeah I noticed there's someone selling 5 gun safes on ebay from Thomastown VICCO for around $240. Anyone had any experience with these? Starting to think if I save a few bucks on the safe I can put more into filling it, though if I skimp too much on the safe I run the risk of it being easily accessible and then my expensive guns go walkabout???

Yeah I noticed there's someone selling 5 gun safes on ebay from Thomastown VICCO for around $240.

Yep.

http://www.scorpionglobal.com.au/

If you call them, make sure you let them know you found them on the web (not ebay).

I got one of their 5 gun safes. It's my first safe, but it seems like great value for money compared to the ones I found in gun shops for $100-$150 more. The door has four bolts. It is well designed and well made (in my opinion).

Cheers.

Yep.

http://www.scorpionglobal.com.au/

If you call them, make sure you let them know you found them on the web (not ebay).

I got one of their 5 gun safes. It's my first safe, but it seems like great value for money compared to the ones I found in gun shops for $100-$150 more. The door has four bolts. It is well designed and well made (in my opinion).

Cheers.

Sweet, thanks counter, I'll check it out. Am definitely interested in a 4 bolt minimum. Cheers for the info...