Binoculars

Got a pair of Bushnell H20 10X42 15-1042. weatherproof, waterproof for $150 buck at Anaconda in Bayswater. They have a 25% off sale on atm on all Bushnell stuff.

They are very bright and very clear so IMHO they are great buy.... They were $225 at LGS :o

Bushnell Website

15-1042.jpg

We build optics with foresight. Thoughts such as, spend enough time on the water, and your equipment will spend some time in it. The H20™ series binoculars are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged to completely lock out moisture should you spill, take one overboard, or simply run into foul weather along the way. Rubber armoring with textured pads gives you a grip in slippery situations. Multi-coated optics and premiumquality BaK-4 prism glass maximize light transmission and image clarity. You’ll quickly see how a little planning on our part goes a long way to magnify your adventures on and around the water.

(Bushnell web add)

OT

Edited by Off_Target

Woah... thats NOT budget haha

I got mine from Rays outdoors. $50.... now THATS budget. 8x40. Work a treat.

haha thats what i use to think as well Worm till i got my steiners and looked through them, lets just say the longer you dont look through a more expensive or lets say a beter quality pair the better off you will be.lol cause if you do you will never want to use the cheap binos again. thats my opinion anyway.

But if you compare the steiners and nikons to the more expensive binos like Zeiss and Swarovski then $300 is value for money and budget. :D

lol, to true. Ill avoid the more exxy binos like the plague lol..... srsly though, I can just imagine how good the more expensive ones are but at this stage I would rather buy a new gun and other gear.. once I have all my new stuff binos will be nxt.

Good call worm.You can locate shapes late in the evening or at first light with cheap bino's,and use a good quality scope to further identify your target.I used cheap bino's for years until I took notice of what Gryph was telling me,and sort out a better pair of bino's.Now I need to upgrade my scope to match the quality of my bino's.Can't shoot what you can't see hey.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/tasco-Super-Power-6...1QQcmdZViewItem

Ebay are selling genuine "Tasco" 60x35 Binos for 10.99 plus 15 postage.

Yeah Righ!

Although for a cheapie pair these look OK Rubber 10x for 16 bucks including postage.

Will see how they go. Jut want them to spot movement before I use my rifle scopes.

I just cant see how you could see anything but fuzzy blobs at the 60x pair.

post-6239-1220357324_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chooky88