Gt14 N?v

optic

I received my GT14 today and just gave it a run outside.

An impressive bit of gear for the money.

A head mounted unit that will handle a camera mount as well as a weapon mount.

We intend to use this item as both head mounted and rifle mounted as well hand held if need be.

The unit was supplied so that we could mount our tubes in them, to my knowledge there are 2 in the country like these.

On first inspections out side its impressive to say the least and shows a great future potential.

This is yet another idea from DBT for the end users of cheaper N/V gear.

Fot tec details make contact with CJHawlk ( David)

Stay tuned for greater updates on this unit.

This unit is part of a bigger deal using the spotter made by members on here as well as using a pvs4 on a 308 for dogs foxes and cats in that order.

So if you pitcher a head mounted walk about unit with a PVS4 on a 308 , you get an end result of no light and dead dogs. But a heavy dedicated unti.

Also keep in mind the spotter unit that has a range of over 300 yards combined with the PVS4 that has a range out to 400 yards.

End result is dead dogs @300+ yards.

The PVS 4 can also be used in daylight.

Those of you that have the spotter know what its capable of and its range if you have it set up right.

Just an update on something that we all started some time ago thanks to David.

Pics will follow when we have it all set up to show the end results.

This will include a movie of the end result.

Any one interested in a GT14 can make contact with david, they are not the top end of the market but they are not far off the same results of the top end unit.

Also not either cheap or expensive. Depending on the end user.

Just an update on whats still going on behind the scenes.

Cheers

The Darling in my life backs onto a large and popular park.

Just sitting on the deck, it amazes me just what goes on in a park at night.

I also set up the spotter on the stand this gives me the extra range, its ability goes far beyond the park.

Im more than happy with the GT 14 david, im waiting on a new mount so that i can set it up on the camera stand and have a good ply with it.

I will try and get some pics of it with the aimpoint in action.

I had to change parks, which was a pity as the old park had vast open areas with rabbits and so on.

I have been meaning to ask MR Plod if i can use the original park at night without any come back.

Its no wonder i seen what i did there.

It is listed as a dogging location in Melbourne.

Im not sure it would go down to well getting caught with N/V and a camera.

If you dont know what the word dogging means look it up, cause im saying nothing.

The GODS will ban me again.

Dogging is a British English euphemism for engaging in sexual acts in a public or semi-public place or watching others doing so.[1] There may be more than two participants; both group #### and gang banging can be included. As observation is encouraged, voyeurism and exhibitionism are closely associated with dogging. The two sets of people involved often meet either randomly or (increasingly) arrange to meet up beforehand over the Internet.[2]

In September 2003 the BBC[3] reported on the 'new' dogging craze. They cited the Internet and text messaging as very common ways of organising meetings. The original definition of dogging – and which is still a closely-related activity – is spying on couples having #### in a car or other public place.[4]

There is some evidence on the Internet that the 'craze' has recently begun to spread to other countries, such as the U.S., Canada, Ireland, Australia, Barbados, Brazil, the Netherlands, Norway,[5] Poland,[6] Sweden,[7] and New Zealand.[8]

:lol:

peakaboo

Smile your on Opto vision :lol:

That would be a bit of fun over summer down my way on the beaches :thumbsu:

Dogging is a British English euphemism for engaging in sexual acts in a public or semi-public place or watching others doing so.[1] There may be more than two participants; both group #### and gang banging can be included. As observation is encouraged, voyeurism and exhibitionism are closely associated with dogging. The two sets of people involved often meet either randomly or (increasingly) arrange to meet up beforehand over the Internet.[2]

In September 2003 the BBC[3] reported on the 'new' dogging craze. They cited the Internet and text messaging as very common ways of organising meetings. The original definition of dogging – and which is still a closely-related activity – is spying on couples having #### in a car or other public place.[4]

There is some evidence on the Internet that the 'craze' has recently begun to spread to other countries, such as the U.S., Canada, Ireland, Australia, Barbados, Brazil, the Netherlands, Norway,[5] Poland,[6] Sweden,[7] and New Zealand.[8]

:lol:

peakaboo

Smile your on Opto vision :lol:

That would be a bit of fun over summer down my way on the beaches :thumbsu:

LOL You sick puppy.

You just had to look it up huh.

You forgot the mention the 86 places listed for VIC.

By accident i found out my park was one of them.

And it was by accident you preaks. ;)

And i have not been back. Yet :)

At first I had pictures in my head of some old guys in the park with their hunting dogs running around chasing things. This didn't change much after reading the explanation.

Now I have pictures in my head of some old guys in the park running around chasing b!tches.