This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Howdy..... That's Texan for G'day

3. Yesterday
  4. American dreaming of down under!

5. Last week
  6. Gary Ramm

G'day from - QLD

Hi all. Gaz qld. New member. Hunt all ferals. This year's roar. Solid 5 x 5.
  7. Gary Ramm

G'day from - QLD

Hi all. Gaz qld. New member. Hunt all ferals.
  8. germy

G'day from - VIC

Greetings forum folk. Shooter from Melbourne here.
  9. Khan

G'day from - WA

Hi all Been hunting for a few years Love everything about it, love researching as much as going bush to hunt on properties Thanks
  10. Earlier
  11. Avid Outdoorsman

G'day from - VIC

G’day. New to the site. Keen hunter from Melbourne that loves chasing sambar and foxes. Cheers
  12. Cam20

G'day from - Tas

Hi Everyone, keen hunter especially for deer of any species. Look forward to expanding my knowledge in this forum
  13. Pa77o

G'day from - QLD

G'day from Brisbane. Just out looking for some tips
  14. Charlie18

G'day from - VIC

Hi I I used to go shooting a bit as a kid and now that I’m older I’ve gotten back into it. Mainly just chasing fox’s at the moment and looking for all the tips and tricks I can find. Cheers
  15. Howahog

G'day from - NSW

Howdy from albury here, love doing a bit of fox and rabbit shooting, or out for fallow whem i can
  16. Cody Griffiths

G'day from - NSW

Gday. Keen pig dogger from Lithgow nsw. Been hunting pigs since I could walk. Look forward to seeing everyone’s hunting views and opinions
  17. seanwest111

G'day from - NSW

hi everyone grew up in sydney but lived in nz for 10 years hunting and fishing back in sydney now with my young kids and joined a hunting club and got my r licence. looking forward to hunting in different bush and conditions cheers sean
  18. Olaf

G'day from - VIC

Hi guys I love most things to do with camping and firearms. I'm looking forward to learning from like-minded people. Cheers Olaf
  19. 280dubiel

G'day from - NT

Hello from hot as Darwin
  20. Rifletuner

G'day from - VIC

Hi all I am an experienced hunter and shooter, but new to this site. I have hunted most states of Australia, as well as New Caledonia, the USA and 4 different countries in Africa. I have shot a lot of rifle competitions, won some national medals, and represented Australia at 6 world championship rifle shooting competitions. As you might have guessed by now, I like guns & shooting. I have a lot of different rifles, with calibers from 17 cal through to 500 cal. Looking forward to talking some more with people on this site.
  21. GSPhunter

G'day from - VIC

Fire away with any questions you have.
  22. Billie

G'day from - VIC

I’m Billie. I live in the US, and have wanted to visit AU, and hunt some while there. I bow hunt and gun hunt, so I needed a site to discuss my options if I get to visit. Thanks for the opportunity.
  23. JohnJ in Japan. G'day.
  24. Browning Boy

G'day from - VIC

Hi guys Living now in Sydney, but was Melbourne born and bred Duck shooter, clay shooter, bad at both :( Thanks for the ad Browning Boy
  25. BBQ37

G'day from - QLD

G'Day from Brisbane. i have access to a couple of properties out west of Brisbane and get out when i can to help clean up ferals.
  26. Blahjohnnyd

G'day from - QLD

Hi Guys and Girls. Haven't been hunting for a few years. And only small game before then. Hoping that will change soon.
  1. Load more activity