Led Lenser

shooter321

from all reports u may be better off getting the one kizylar is selling on AHNi

P7 uses a lot of juice and isnt as bright apparently!!

(note: this is based on what others have told me and they have both, or have compared it to a mates)

Youtube has alot of interesting clips about the p7 i think i might go that option for chrissy mum apparently found them at bcf for 70 bucks! But my mum sees things that arent there sometimes haha.

Thanks for all the input and help guys.

I found this on the net they are amazing the 21x is nuts

The x21 produces more "lums" of light than the lightforce 240 blitz all that from a torch running 4 d cell batteries. I use and swear by my p5 its the baby of the family and runs of 4 AAA i can spot cain toads at 50m easy im looking at the p7 the next 1 up for the family car. As to price i payed $100 for the little 1 and expect to pay $150 ish for the p7 expensive but bloody worth it

Butch

LED Torches

Try this site assailant.

Bought a torch and some batteries off them last week. Ordered on a Saturday and arrived in the mail Thursday. ;)

i got something from them a few months back, I ordered on monday morning before work, and got it on tuesday, great service!!!

thanks for the link, i had looked there, but they dont advertise a barrel mount for the p7...

seeing as though you guys recommend their service i might email and ask them if they can get one

if they can't get one in for you, dont be disappointed because trying to get the torch and barrel mount from the same shop/place is more trouble than what it is worth, and that is if you are lucky enough for them to have EXACTLY what you want, or need to mount it...

search the forum, because someone else had a good link to some torch mounts, i think a bike shop? it was some kind of plastic clamp, with a bolt through it. someone else might have better ideas?

ok well if dx is just as good an option as the real thing im happy to go that way.. cheap enough anyhow.

anyone used any of the dx torches? how do they compare to led lenser p7's and the like?

i like this review on the universal mount:

Other Thoughts: Well, I had three of the mounts and only two long guns that needed flashlights so I did the only reasonable thing. I bought another long gun. Seemed prudent really... didn't want the mount to go to waste and I'm not about to look like an idiot and attach a light to my arm.

ps. led torches australia havent replied to my email... so perhaps it is more hassle than its worth to get them both together