Using Dirt Bikes For Hunting

bloodyaussie

sounds like a goer, i might have to get me a postie bike :P i have a mate trying to get rid of one too haha

i reckon sling is the way to go, you can control your own fall and save the rifle.

an affixed hardcase might be a good idea for the long hike into wherever you are heading though

I use a ktm 450 for hunting deer, way too much power but heaps of fun, have tried to attach koplin boot but have found a soft bag across my back the most comfortable and safe way to go. Love the postie bike idea, cheap and functional if your missus lets you have a track bike as well.

Coooool !!

Don't suppose he's got another $200 wonder in his shed, does he...?

Read today that ManheimFowles (http://www.manheimfowles.com.au) are doing monthly bike auctions with all bikes posted online.

sorry mate :(

hope postie bikes are as handy as you blokes all reckon, getting hung by the missus for this one

You can get away with just a knobby for the rear for traction. I paid $80 fitted for mine. Im still using the standard front and haven't had a puncture yet. Im not a speed daemon though, dont really want to bin it (and damage by rifle haha). If you want to go max stick all over the joint maybe a knobby for the front is better :)

Although, you may know all of the above anyway in which case carry on...

lol worm love the way you ended that post, nah i don't know much about bikes but my missus old man is the pres of the motor guzi club so he knows whats going on:P I'll get him to give me a hand with anything i need

lol worm love the way you ended that post, nah i don't know much about bikes but my missus old man is the pres of the motor guzi club so he knows whats going on:P I'll get him to give me a hand with anything i need

Motor guzzi ..... he must be an expert then at home repairs :D