Kids Hunting Tops

I am starting my own line of kids hunting clothes,and I have my first product for sale.It is a childs airmesh camo hunting top.At this stage I have them available in 3 sizes,aimed primarily at the younger kids,but will be getting more tops done in due course for some of the older and taller kids.

The tops come in only one style at this stage,and they feature a quality YKK zip,long sleeves,collar and pleated back for extra arm movement.

The sizing is in cm.

SMALL; chest 64 sleeve 40 length 45

MEDIUM;chest 70 sleeve 45 length 50

LARGE;chest 85 sleeve 50 length 55

Price is $39.60 + GST,delivered

028_zpsb63a8dca.jpg[/url

PM for details as I dont have a website up yet.

If you've got kids then buy them a Joee™ shirt, could just be the thing to get them really want to go with you. You won't regret it. Sure they will grow out of them but they can be passed on.

Grant.

I am starting my own line of kids hunting clothes,and I have my first product for sale.It is a childs airmesh camo hunting top.At this stage I have them available in 3 sizes,aimed primarily at the younger kids,but will be getting more tops done in due course for some of the older and taller kids.

The tops come in only one style at this stage,and they feature a quality YKK zip,long sleeves,collar and pleated back for extra arm movement.

The sizing is in cm.

SMALL; chest 64 sleeve 40 length 45

MEDIUM;chest 70 sleeve 45 length 50

LARGE;chest 85 sleeve 50 length 55

Price is $39.60 + GST,delivered

028_zpsb63a8dca.jpg[/url

PM for details as I dont have a website up yet.

did your young model were this shirt on the last weekend we shot on rice?? these shirts will be rippers deer hunting shirts right color shading to blend with eucalyptus tree's and equally great working quail and duck

hopefully he recovered from being eaten alive from the mozzies, reckon it's that campsite that shane recommended that helped feed the mozzies

did your young model were this shirt on the last weekend we shot on rice?? these shirts will be rippers deer hunting shirts right color shading to blend with eucalyptus tree's and equally great working quail and duck

hopefully he recovered from being eaten alive from the mozzies, reckon it's that campsite that shane recommended that helped feed the mozzies

Yeah mate,he wore it on the last trip.He loved it,kept him cool on those long walks,and he was quite happy to wear something with long sleeves and a collar.

Got my butt whooped over the mozzies,but it wasn't from a lack of repellant

Finally measured TYB. He usually wears size 12.

Chest wise he'd be OK but, being a bean-pole, sleeve & body length are a problem. Let me know if you get any more sizes in Joe.

C 75

S 54 (from tip of shoulder to wrist)

L 60

Giving these tops another bump.Perfect for the kids on a hot day,whether sitting around camp,in the boat or out hunting,they will stay cool and protected from the sun.Don't be put off by the light coloring,it is perfect for the Aussie bush,and your kids will appreciate the cooling nature of the airmesh top.